J4 moderator (Troll and Elves)

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Kluiez
Resource Storage

J4 moderator (Troll and Elves)

Postby Kluiez » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:35 am

Would like to make a complaint against J4 for continually banning players for exploiting the game whilst simultaneously using other exploits to his advantage. His bans are unfair, give him an unfair advantage over others and ruin the game for those who want to play properly. I have been banned by him just now for team killing him after he attempted to ruin the game by trapping the troll early level, which he does almost every game I have seen him in. He has also banned friends of mine for stupid reasons and continually cheats in game to gain advantage while banning others for doing the same. He is a disgrace as a mod and does not deserve his position. He is a disgrace to the quality that ENT shows in their servers.

nabo.
Donator

Re: J4 moderator (Troll and Elves)

Postby nabo. » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:37 am

Im guessing you are talking about @J4zZm4N

@Kluiez I will need game links to review something. Which exploits are you referring to?
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Anderman
Basic Tree

Postby Anderman » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:40 am

J4zZm4N uses gold glitches and walls in troll but then when other players use glitches he bans them. It seems if things don't go his way he just bans people. Very unfair.

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:43 am

game links please. provide proof or this will be processed.

Kluiez
Resource Storage

Postby Kluiez » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:44 am

i am talking about J4zZm4n yea. The last game we played I will fully admit that I deserved a ban as I was very hostile towards but he ruins games he plays in. My friend's account Breeeese was banned for a "glitch exploit", yet in the game we just played, Troll and Elves #47 (https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=5399769), J4zZm4n was using a glitch exploit to farm gold early game with his house. Then later he trapped the troll to kill him early and Breese and I team killed him and his base partner to stop the game from ending like that. It is stupid for him to be a mod when he is so obviously and pathetically biased against others just to gain a slight advantage in game.

Kluiez
Resource Storage

Postby Kluiez » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:47 am

Please note I am not defending my team killing, I will take the ban for that, so be it. But I would like something done about J4zZm4n's continuous ruining of games for my friends and I, and the bans that are continuously handed out for petty reasons. He should not be a mod.

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:49 am

explain what the gold exploit is.

And your friend was banned for going into a position where he is unattackable due to terrain/invuln shops. so his ban is correct.

Kluiez
Resource Storage

Postby Kluiez » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:54 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=5399714

here is the game before the one we just played where he banned a player for using an exploit. Again, he will use the gold exploit yet will not allow others to exploit the game in the same way. One rule for all.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 393165.w3g

another game where he banned.

As you upgrade your house you sell it immediately, get gold back while having no disadvantage. At start of game you can rack up a lot of gold like this. Repeatedly upgrading, selling, rebuilding etc

I understand that his bans are correct but he is also using exploits to get ahead and his attitude towards other players is extremely poor. When asked politely to stop walling in troll he will continuously do it even if every other player sees it as ruining the game. Does not matter because he is winning.

Kluiez
Resource Storage

Postby Kluiez » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:59 am

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 380713.w3g

here is another game where he bans. look at the way he interacts with other players. he is power tripping.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:59 am

It's the early hut gold glitch which has been said as not bannable in various discussions @matdas
--
You come into a game with me and claim I'm abusing? I muted you and your ban dodging friend for continuously flaming us ruining the peace of the game then come into our base, build towers and teamkill us for using a legitimate strategy to claim victory to the elves. Your complaint is solely because I used necessary action against both of you.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Kluiez
Resource Storage

Postby Kluiez » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:01 am

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 354130.w3g

again banning, again aggressive attitude and generally being a dick.

Kluiez
Resource Storage

Postby Kluiez » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:04 am

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 348296.w3g

in this game YOU explicitly say:
"(07:09 / All) J4zZm4N: excessive trapping is bannable
(07:09 / All) J4zZm4N: can't do it"

but that is exactly what he himself does. and ruins games. So why does he have his own rules.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 276295.w3g

here is a game where he is clearly trapping but doesnt care because its only banned when it is "excessive". But clearly other players want him to stop but he doesnt. Stupid
Last edited by Kluiez on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:05 am

All my ingame actions are what's necessary to the community since they and yourself choose not to listen and the reason I banned you and your friend without warning is because you knew exactly what you were doing as do the others, most of the time I place warnings and instruct for the violation to stop before proceeding with my actions.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Kluiez
Resource Storage

Postby Kluiez » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:08 am

you have excessively trapped troll before but it is not an issue because YOU did it whereas anyone else who does is banned. You are a hypocrite and the reason that we are abusive towards you is because every game we play with you you have ruined it for players. You have not approved comments for this forum, ban appeals in the past have been run through you and you have denied them, you are a power tripping asshole who just wants to be better than everyone else. Ridiculous person.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:10 am

@kluiez start using the edit button. if u keep double posting, I will consider them as spam.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Cases”