J4 moderator (Troll and Elves)

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: J4 moderator (Troll and Elves)

Postby Merex » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:15 am

I don't want to be better than anyone. Troll and elves is not a game of competitiveness nor skill, it's a relaxing survival/defense game that carries it's own set of rules and the fact I join it and have to put up with violators is ridiculous in my eyes which I play it as much as I do because if I wasn't moderating it, who in our community would? Do you see? Yes I have trapped the troll in the past before the rule of excessive trapping went through but I am the one who suggested trapping excessively to be bannable. I deny appeals based on my own judgement and what's said in it which is irrelevant to this complaint. Honestly this entire issue (based on my own opinion only) is because you were the next in line to be banned by me but then again it wouldn't have happened if you didn't break rules. Everything I do remains within the rules and everything I do moderating wise is within protocol. Any administrator here is free to look at them prior to moderator and their result will be the same.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Kluiez
Resource Storage

Postby Kluiez » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:21 am

I dont care about my bans, what i DO care about is the fact that you have extreme double standards in your practices. You are the worst kind of mod. You come into games and ruin them because you have no consequences and all the power. I would rather that people just used the exploits than your ridiculous attitude. The VAST majority of players will stop abusing glitches when asked. You will not. It doesnt need moderating. If someone is exploiting let users make a complaint on the board. We dont need you. No one who plays does. You ruin the game.

Edit: The only thing you are creating for the community is games that they dont want to play in. Ive said all I can now. Other mods I hope you realise that this is a problem within this community that needs to be addressed.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:34 am

How am I game ruining? Because I enforce glitch exploits? Why do them in the first place? Most regulars have hundreds of games in Troll and Elves alone and still abuse them to this very day and I do warn and instruct for it to stop and they still don't. So how am I ruining the game troll and elves by simply playing and recognizing rule violations? Did you even read ENT-General and and ENT-TrollAndElves rules? I really think you should before you accuse me of being a power hungry corrupted mod. I will end my conversation too for the administrators to review but I would like to say that everything I do is to assure the troll and elves community remains within the rules and not outside of them. If people will grow personal hatred and vendettas for me simply because I continue to enforce like the job I've been given then that's unfortunate and quite frankly immature.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:55 am

No double standard. House golding was allowed on ENT since cyberpunk said so.
As of this moment house golding will fall under glitching.

I had a huge thing typed out but closed the wrong browser and lost it all for my responses to everything.

@J4zzm4n will stop using it and enforce the rule as a glitch
@kluiez Next time post a ban appeal instead of going straight for a complaint.

The reason i stopped playing Troll and Elves is because of the excessive team killing, going over food cap, MH, etc, etc, etc.

I would rather that people just used the exploits than your ridiculous attitude.

Play a 1v1 with me, i choose map, you troll i elf, lets see who rage quits first. (of course, the two huge maps would be off limits)

The VAST majority of players will stop abusing glitches when asked.

wrong, they say "fuck you" and do it more.
We dont need you.

Yes you do. Without us, there would be about 60+ hackers on your troll and elves games.

Processing.
These users thanked the author matdas for the post:
Haunt (Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:45 am)

Return to “Processed Cases”