J4zZm4N

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

AlreadyDead
Basic Tree

J4zZm4N

Postby AlreadyDead » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:30 pm

You guys need to do something about that guy... He is my complaint. Get rid of ban-happy admins who are out to prove they your daddy by typing !Ban.
He's banned me twice, in like the last week. Both times were completely unfair and if there was a rule I was breaking, it doesn't say say in your official Troll vs Elves Rules, and I most certainly wasn't aware I was doing anything of the sort. Now apparently I'm banned for a house-glitch.. which isn't bannable at all on the rules, and when I was first banned I explicitly asked if this what was meant by the "workers shop glitch", to get no definitive answer. Honestly I'm so !@#$ pissed I have to do this all over again (Register an E-mail, find the right thread, then attempt to become unbanned by being all nice and saying I'm sorry....) BS D00D I did NOTHING WRONG- he just hates me and bans.. So I'll never play this game again, I promise you... I can't and not be banned, even if you follow all the rules and ask nice to build stuff in someones base.. I can clearly see this admin in particular has alot to answer for, so anyone out there reading this please take the time and submit a post on how this player has effected you...

His name in BattleNet is Blue-J4 (which is hacking? -and should be banned as its unfair I can't have a blue name)

I normally don't rage about much, this is plain pure dude is in position of power, and wants to use the power to ruin everyones gaming experience.. He is in no way ever keeping it fair and any of the games I've player where hes present, he's just typing !stats player !ban player -then talks about how hes an admin and if you break rules he will ban you. I got it. I never broke a rule. Twice now. Banned.

nabo.
Donator

Re: J4zZm4N

Postby nabo. » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:51 pm

@AlreadyDead

Here are the two ban request topics mentioning about your ban:
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53060
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52429

Your appeal for ur first ban was approved:
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52502

Afaik the hut-glitch is bannable. Also, our general rules states that glitches and exploits are prohibited.
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:TnERules
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:Rules

Game moderators have a duty to moderate the games they play and punish those who break our rules and standards. ENT moderators and donators have the option to use a spoof coloured name on bnet.

You should not be saying "sorry" when you do not understand why you are exactly banned for... this is exactly why you are feeling "pissed".

@j4zzm4n comment regarding his two bans.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

AlreadyDead
Basic Tree

Postby AlreadyDead » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:14 am

Ok, well, I am sorry-as once again I can't play.
I wish - I wish if someone were to ban me they'd Identify themselves as an Admin and say stop doing this or I'll ban you...
100% compliance then would you gain from me, just like a Police Officer telling me I have to wear my seat belt - I don't want to, is crappy deal - but I have to and darn sure would if a police officer told me too.

Both situations when I was banned I had no such warning.. Now I can only go off my memory here, but I did play a game earlier today where some player said something about a house glitch, and I thought to myself "I was just recently banned, and read the rules much, and never saw that there" so I even alt+tabbed in game and did a quick google search on Troll vs Elves rules, to read the same list of rules, which have no mention of a House Glitch... Just a Workers Guild glitch which I cleared up last time is a half-built workers guild that the troll can't see.

On your second list I see that glitches aren't allowed so I guess I could be considered guilty of abusing a glitch, but bless-it I've asked about this before and was told that I could do it [though not by anyone who identified themselves as an admin], and went through a ban just recently from this J4 guy - who gracefully lifted it after I said I'm sorry.

Obviously I know raging about it won't help me, but Bless-it again this guys picking on me, he never ID's himself as an admin - or says dude I'll ban you cause your breaking a rule - and I never once thought the house/up/kill/ thing was bannable... I want to link my last ban here where I asked about it:
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... ir#p213474
-I'm sorry I don't always explain myself the best, but this ban doesn't just hurt me x4 warcraft 3 players use my internet so I'm like screwing everybody over by playing this game and getting banned... I've already came to the conclusion that I can't play Troll vs Elves anymore, which is what I'll do, and if I ever do obviously not glitch the House as now I'm being told is why I'm being banned. -I am sorry, my other 3 peeps are sorry for me too. Please lift ban?

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:41 am

Why not make a ban appeal?

Ban #1: Was strictly a warning for building in others base, I will not tolerate when someone asks you to detonate their stuff and you don't. I wanted you to become aware of that rule in specific despite intentions and yes the ban was lifted, as I said warning.
--
Ban #2: House Gltitch was recently enforced as a game breaking glitch and you're not the only one banned for it. Lots of others are, feel free to look at the processed ban request section if you question if I'm ''picking on you''.

Both incidents I wasn't ingame so I couldn't identify myself as an admin on the scene but even if I was, I always say ''I'm gonna ban you if it continues'' or something related to such so that should be clear enough identification for you. I found games where you were violating ENT rules and since I could not warn you then a penalty will be given to you. I don't see how a complaint was necessary.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:53 am

@AlreadyDead

At the top of the Troll and Elves rules page, we note that:
Attention
The general rules apply to any game hosted by ENT except abrogated by game specific rules. Violating them might result in a warning or ban.

If something is a glitch, common sense already tells you that it is something that was not intended and is an exploit. Knowing and being aware of our rules is your responsibility as a player. We have created rules and standards to uphold a competitive, fair, and fun gaming environment.

I will lift your ban with the condition that you will be more attentive of our rules.

No bias or abuse is present.

Processed.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Cases”