Clarification of ENT rules

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Zippilyzap
Forest Walker

Clarification of ENT rules

Postby Zippilyzap » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:31 am

This is the link to my first complaint that was basically rejected:
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 46#p216646

matdas stated that "He deserved the unban for his game history." This states that a good history will pardon you from being banned for violating ENT rules. This also gives no purpose to having rules and regulations in the first place if one's game history can prevent a potential ban. My complaint here is that there needs to be a written statement on this forum that clearly states that a good game history will allow us to violate ENT rules so we will all benefit from it, and not just Clan High members. Thanks.

nabo.
Donator

Re: Clarification of ENT rules

Postby nabo. » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:38 am

Depending on the severity of the offense, mods can reduce the ban or unban if reasonable when appealed. Having a good ban history record is just one factor for consideration. User did appeal and he got unbanned. Nevertheless, this was not the reason I unbanned him anyway?

We give every ENT user the opportunity to appeal and get themselves unbanned.

Not sure why you referring to my clan only.

Look at the appeal processed section.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

matdas
ENT Staff

Re: Clarification of ENT rules

Postby matdas » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:42 am

There was only one votekick, it did not pass. There was no other attempt on votekicks. So why should he be penalized when as nabo stated, that there is not enough visual evidence for the opposing team to see? Should we ban you on "ifs?" The guy was banned for refusing to votekick a game ruiner. He posted an appeal for what he thought happened was wrong. It was a legit ban request and a reasonable appeal explaining why he did not vote. Not only that his history is really good.

Zippilyzap wrote:This is the link to my first complaint that was basically rejected:
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 46#p216646

matdas stated that "He deserved the unban for his game history." This states that a good history will pardon you from being banned for violating ENT rules. This also gives no purpose to having rules and regulations in the first place if one's game history can prevent a potential ban. My complaint here is that there needs to be a written statement on this forum that clearly states that a good game history will allow us to violate ENT rules so we will all benefit from it, and not just Clan High members. Thanks.

Not really sure what clan high has to do with anything anyways. We have no indicative proof of what clan who is in, and we don't really care what clan anyone is in.

If a player gives us a reasonable appeal, then they get unbanned. Not sure how you don't understand this.

If you post again a complaint again, it will be deleted as spam.

Processed.

Return to “Processed Cases”