Agreements Admin Complaint

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Rathur
Aura Tree

Agreements Admin Complaint

Postby Rathur » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:35 pm

I'd like to make an complaint to 'Agreements'. Around 00:30 my mate and him was playing a Legion TD game, where he abused his admin powers. On my friends team someone left in the first round, and they tried to draw it. The opposing team didn't want to draw, which made the team with only 3 players annoyed. Then they began speaking to Agreements, the admin, and he said there was no rule to draw if someone left in 1st round, then because they tried to talk and eventually the admin didn't want to talk with them anymore, he muted them repeatedly and afterwards banned them.

It was quite an abuse of power because in reality he the most say it is a rule to draw in the first round, and the ban came with no reason at all.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Agreements Admin Complaint

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:41 pm

What an admin says > what "the most" say. There is no such rule to be forced to draw at any state of the game.

Regarding the ban (which I can't see on your IP), please post a ban appeal.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”