Guennter

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

cydd-
Armored Tree

Guennter

Postby cydd- » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Hi!
I have complain about Guennter. Topic is related to this post: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56485
Agreements agreed he was the one that ruined game, and that his lagg was problem of game not ours. That game moderator is arogant, cant accept that it is his fault and even after agreements told there was no votekick abuse he gave me ban of 2 days coz of somekind flame. Guennter is the one that was mistreating other players making us frustrated with his arogant atitude. Now i rly dont give sht about 2 days ban, but i do care coz of fact that this guys is doing what he want just coz he is moderator. Yes it was prolly told he is tard, but after 15mins every normal person would say same thing for somone that has lagg each 15 sec. I want some stepes to be taken about this guy. Thank you for reading.

matdas
ENT Staff

Re: Guennter

Postby matdas » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:02 pm

@cydd-

If you want to make a complaint, at least do so properly. All i see is you bitching. Please reorganize your complaint so i can understand what you are trying to say.

cydd-
Armored Tree

Postby cydd- » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:20 pm

I am bitching how exactly? Guennter was lagging in game for 15mins and did not allow us to kick him and draw game. We kicked him after 15 mins and we got ban? Y i told him he is tard since he was blabla about ban for 15mins. It looks like some ppl can ruin games as beeing moderators and noone can say anything. HE DIDNOT allow us to do anything for 15mins. WE WERE frustrated with his acts. And if u can ruin game for other 5 players than fuck all this.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Guennter could not have known he was gonna lag since his usual stay rate is 94% and leave rate is 0.08%. But, it is also true that players in the game have the right to votekick another who is lagging: whether they would like to wait or not is the remaining player's choice and time. I do agree though that giving someone enough time and opportunity to get back into the game is good sportsmanship.

@cydd- It seems while reviewing your appeal, guennter already talked to several mods already and corrected his decision unbanning most of the players. So, he should better understand about whether the vk was legit or not.

Dont see much flaming. Even if I do personally agree that the the game conversation was indeed flaming, the cause of all this drama was due to guennter lagging. Therefore, unbanning all others.

Processed.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Cases”