Mariah

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

cydd-
Armored Tree

Mariah

Postby cydd- » Fri May 08, 2015 8:51 am

One of your admins is not doing his job as he should. If several ppl report same person for abnormal flame and u still talk about warnings even if he laugh after all that in our face than obviously you are protecting him. You denied my report(https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=57739) with explanation that i could use ignore. So by that everyone can flame as much as they can since everyone can use ignore function. Here(https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 69#p233669) you talk about warning ban wich is? 1 day? For all this that he do in each game coz obviously he can?

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: Mariah

Postby Merex » Fri May 08, 2015 9:37 am

Mariah did do her job, she issued a warning to undeadkingpr directly and pointed out that the flame was minimal. Excessive flaming is defined as a player constantly insulting and being very toxic with his teamplayers and possibly the enemies but just flat out being annoying like that, I can see why she didn't ban.

If you took the time to look through the replay(s), you can notice that his flame is indeed minor but his constant talking makes it seem like he's flaming left and right when that simply wasn't the case. We advise the !ignore command because, as Mariah stated, if you are on the enemy side where he is less likely talk but does it anyways, you can just ignore and move on.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

cydd-
Armored Tree

Postby cydd- » Fri May 08, 2015 10:06 am

Ill add his private message: Sorry broskie, Mariah responded rather than J4zz, Gun, or Beep so you didn't get your way. Next time just use ingore function instead of reporting like a 5 year old.
TRRRRRRRRRR00000000000000LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL00000000000000LLLLLLLLLL ON PAL!

Obviously this player aint normal person, but ill leave that up to him to think about.
But y, ok

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Fri May 08, 2015 10:06 am

I do not protect anyone. I do not ban for flaming when it involves the opposite team. This troll and flame that i will ban him for is to his teammates. You can easily use ignore as you are on the opposite team and then it will not impact gameplay.

Also, I am SHE. Sorry to tell you but females play wc as well.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Fri May 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Wasnt excessive or intensive flaming.

He is a troll though, definitely.

I would have denied your request also.

Processed.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Cases”