Abusing powers.

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

psychology
Forest Walker

Abusing powers.

Postby psychology » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Recently I played a game with Agreements and felt as if his direct flaming to me and other team players was insulting. I replied and stood up for myself. In doing so I was banned. I do not believe someone should harass someone for there units or there build. I do not think a moderator should curse during a game or call someones build fail because they made a minor mistake. I do not believe a moderator should begin flaming someone and then turn around and ban them when they stick up for themselves. This type of harassment and flaming should not be tolerated by any ENT member nor a moderator. Also when someone puts in a ban appeal they should not be threatened for a longer ban appeal it should be either approved or not approved with maybe a small understanding of the case. To threaten someone with your powers is not professional by any means nor are the other small cases listed above. Agreements may be a wonderful person, who knows. In this case though, he is very strongly stretching ENT rules and partially breaking some. As a long time member of ENT, a donator, and friends with many of you all. This type of moderation should not be abused on myself or any other members, I hope you all will resolve things soon. Thank you!

matdas
ENT Staff

Re: Abusing powers.

Postby matdas » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:27 pm

I haven't seen threats from agreements. All i've seen are questions of where he is flaming. Which you fail to provide. You took things out of context. Which does nothing but hurt you.

Your bitching ruined the game experience for your teammate, agreements, which caused your ban. You got a time out from playing. That is all. Your ban expires in an hour anyways.

This complaint is meaningless. Your ban appeal is still open. Wait until a decision is made on it before posting a complaint.

Return to “Processed Cases”