archiving a suggestion before more than one player responds

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

donotpingme
Forest Walker

archiving a suggestion before more than one player responds

Postby donotpingme » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:46 pm

Why was the suggestion for new rules to LTD X 10 archived preventing more responses than from one player who admits he has not been past round 20? While accepting his input as God's gospel without receiving any outside input? Sounds like the Admins like cheating. I submitted the rule suggestion after two ENT admins where breaking common rules while trolling the map and they must want their unfair advantage to remain in place.

nabo.
Donator

Re: archiving a suggestion before more than one player responds

Postby nabo. » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Aside sends causing you to lag, there are no other reasons to restrict others from sending lvl 10 20 30. LTD x10 is not the perfectly balanced map. Whether someone played past lvl 20 or not was an irrelevant point towards archiving the topic.

Few tell me they can survive lvl 10 with sends. Are you saying its impossible to survive lvl 10 with sends?
Which admins broke what common rules? Game links?
What is this unfair advantage you speak of?
Afaik ltd x10 dont have elo or stats, so what would be the motive for these admins to cheat?

Clarify.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:24 pm

We were not breaking the ''common rules of LTD x10'' because no rules exist here on ENT. Maybe if you host and make your own rules, then it can be considered as such since you are the game owner but where we played was perfectly fine to do such since it was on autohost/public ENT. We may be admins, but at the time we were just ordinary players trying to play. The fact you will bring our credentials into our *relaxation/playing time* is truly ridiculous.

Aside from that, surviving level 10 with sends is completely possible. I've played x10 for more hours than I can even remember. There's a multitude of units that can handle a full scale 20+ unit send including wyverns/auras. Most commonly people will just mass send with the velens having a rather vast increase in attack speed and I was able to survive with dark priest + colt, there are other commonly known units such as Tuskar/Proton/Grizzly/Yggdrasil that can be well suited for the task with a little DPS assistance such as zeus/ranger/revenants and even 2 of the tier 1's i brought up above.

tl;dr @nabo. This guy just wants the unspoken agreement of not sending on these levels to become officially known even though being a victim and both a cause of both of these I can safely assure that surviving level 1 and 10 is very possible, since I cannot acquire the replays to back-up my story I'd be more than happy to put these words to action if such is necessary.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:27 am

Just saying, I don't think I've lost x10 with Av1oN, not once. We've always survived round 10, it just requires some skill.

So this suggestion just seems mad rant from bad player. Play more, get better, own round 10 --> profit

About the lag that OP mentioned in last topic: I think he means the delay which it takes to queue whisps, make new units etc. But that's not because of boss rounds, that happens on pretty much all rounds after 5 or so

I_kill_satan
Forest Walker

Postby I_kill_satan » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Thats ridicolus thing to forbid send at some level! Modify map if u want but sending is a stratagy

And just though from independent observer, it seems time to archiving :D :D :D

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:24 pm

I want a replay please of all those saying it is possible. I am seeing over and over where you are saying you are being told surviving is POSSSIBLE yet I have not seen one replay link showing this. I hear the suggestion is coming from a bad player. But the good ones who can bring up every replay have yet to post a replay result.

Why do we have any rules? I could survive anyone using a glitch after dropping a hero tower yet you made this a server rule. Why is this such a big deal when you know it is a rule everywhere else the map is played?
Last edited by donotpingme on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:27 pm

donotpingme wrote:I want a replay please of all those saying it is possible.

@av1on post one when you find one.

@donotpingme
Answer the rest of my questions.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:35 pm

As far as the admins bringing credentials into the game I had an admin ban me mid game at level 4 in a Legion TD Beta game because he accused me of not sending with the team. Don't tell me how you are regular players. In the game in question my partner posted at the beginning of the game "No send 1,10,20,30" while we were playing against two admins. Neither replied. Then in round ten they sent ending the game while claiming it is not a rule. What does it NORMALLY mean when you do not object to a know map "unspoken" rule. When they were confronted they dared us to attempt to ban them. Knowing that admins stick together.

It is not my responsibility to show a replay of someone dying round 10 it is those who are claiming it is SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO possible yet I do not see one link.

My stats have been erased where I can no longer show the game where the admins cheated. Nice.

Lets look at the game stats of those commenting on this post: I_kill_satan has no games recorded. Yet he is commenting as though he knows what he is talking about.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 142049.w3g
in this game haunt and Av1oN are playing together. Av1oN says the did not announce hybrid but admits he doesn't care.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 146564.w3g
In this game the comments the same two players ADMINs did the same thing I am complaining about and the players state to each other that these two are refusing to comment and then sending anyway.
Last edited by nabo. on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:43 pm

@dontpingme

post link to stats play, not a direct link to dl

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:45 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 078049.w3g
here they are playing together and one of the admins force dropped a player from the other team. Claiming it was an admins right.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 154246.w3g
Here they sent and the other team left.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 149830.w3g
Here they sent one player left and the other is trying to explain that it is an unspoken agreement.

Do I need to continue? These are the history of Legion TD X10 games of the admins Haunt and Av1oN it is a litany of sending and ruining the game while discussing banning people in game. The Majority is game ruin with no good games yet. And here there is not one ENT Admin going to step up and say another admin is trolling and wrong.
Last edited by nabo. on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:08 am

I also want to point out nabo that by sending on round one depending on the units you roll (the default mode is hp prophet) you could easily be overwhelmed if someone sends auras on 1. When they leak on 1 they lose the gold they needed to build on 2 and never recover it gives the opposing team an advantage while the other did not send as per how the map is USUALLY played.

When we are talking sending on 10 and higher we are talking about each player being at 9/8 lumber upgrade with 2000 wood easily to send with at that point. It is not just a few hermits that they send. We are talking about usually ten wyverns or more. While you are facing bosses who are upgrading quickly as they decimate your towers.

Also why don't we have ELO on this Map? Why don't we have stats? Why would this be any different than any other ENT map on the servers...
Unless the Admins wanted to troll the map?

I am the one who asked for the map to be on the server. I did not ask for it so that Haunt and Ava1on could use it to screw with players for kicks.

I would also like to point out that the game download links in these cases do not show a replay. The admins know this and they are exploiting it. So the download links I sent above only show the chat and it is in the chat you see the outrage over them cheating. But they know you wont have a clue about what they sent and its effect so they are exploiting this. Tell me this is not true.

6149830.w3g

is the game download link for Ava1on on an offending game try to download the replay and it tells you the map does not exist.

So the only "rule" the admins are enforcing on this map is the No Leaving rule. Then two admins join together on one team against two unsuspecting players who are playing by the unspoken rules. Then when the admins game ruin the other players leave... How many of those games resulted in those same admins autobanning the leavers? If this is found to be the case it is a clear abuse of power while obviously covering up their deeds.
They need to be fired and ip banned.

After all there was no elo or stats why would they need to ban anyone?

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:35 am

So the only "rule" the admins are enforcing on this map is the No Leaving rule. Then two admins join together on one team against two unsuspecting players who are playing by the unspoken rules. Then when the admins game ruin the other players leave... How many of those games resulted in those same admins autobanning the leavers? If this is found to be the case it is a clear abuse of power while obviously covering up their deeds.
They need to be fired and ip banned.

After all there was no elo or stats why would they need to ban anyone?

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:47 am

@donotpingme That's the most ignorant thing I've ever seen someone say.
-How do us claiming abuse of power have anything to do with your qq-make nosending a thing cause I lost thread?
-How do others leave because of us following the natural flow of gameplay?
-Why would you pin that on us if someone decides to leak and leave? Our autoban system is to ensure that leavers who actually do ruin games by causing imbalance of teams especially in a game like x10 where it's legion-related to be properly enforced.

Also, we don't ban anyone. We play the game. Please find one instance where Haunt and I or any other admin for that matter has banned on ENT5 more than 2 players in the last month, until then those are just empty words and even if one of us did do that, we hold our judgement accordingly to peoples actions.

Why don't you try answering the questions or contributing to your thread here.

Edit: Everything you have said in your multitude of posts have only furthered how we intend to play the game, and it isn't against the rules. We have chosen to send on 1 and 10 after players had asked us not to simply because we can. Do we wanna ruin the game intentionally? Not at all. That's why when we get asked those and don't respond, it generally means no. How players interpret that brief silence, is their own doing. This whole unspoken agreement thing is only by various players who've witnessed the power of level 1/10 and have chosen to stray from any oncoming challenging and it's unnecessary to ban for ''not sending'' because that is indeed the natural gameplay and will always be with not just x10, or 3.41, but all legion maps. Banning sending certain levels is like banning sending on 17 or 20 in regular legion simply because it's too hard for some of those high incomers or weak valuers, It just simply won't happen.
tl;dr pointless thread #2.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:48 am

donotpingme wrote:My stats have been erased where I can no longer show the game where the admins cheated. Nice.

here is the game we cheated. If you can't DL it from there, I have the replay saved on my computer, I can send it to you any day of the week if needed.

Also, just so you know. Everything is logged. Our "abuse" is easily tracked down. And no, there is nothing to track.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:19 am

Considering this isn't a suggestion anymore, but more of a complaint regarding an administrative decision, moved.

@donotpingme Please use the edit button and dont post 10+ posts.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”