archiving a suggestion before more than one player responds

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

nabo.
Donator

Re: archiving a suggestion before more than one player responds

Postby nabo. » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:33 pm

@Av1oN @haunt
I would like a replay(s) holding on lvl 1 and 10. Should not be hard to test since its 2v2.

-Now that there are games provided, lets see:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/download.php?f=6142049.w3g&fc=6142049.w3g
in this game haunt and Av1oN are playing together. Av1oN says the did not announce hybrid but admits he doesn't care.

0:10 <Av1oN> 0x60: [Chat command] –hpgmcb
0:12 <Av1oN> 0x10: Immediate order: [Prophet] (flags: 0x0040)
Seems like avion was red and he chose hpgmcb prophet as he should. Seems like he wanted to play hybrid but forgot to announce it, so he went on with the default mode.
Did you bother watching the replay or checking the log? Prob not. @donotpingme
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/download.php?f=6146564.w3g&fc=6146564.w3g
In this game the comments the same two players ADMINs did the same thing I am complaining about and the players state to each other that these two are refusing to comment and then sending anyway.

8:14 [All] Lonelyjerker: no send 10/20/30?

16:49 [Allies] matbg59: up king
17:24 [Allies] Lonelyjerker: send
17:25 [Allies] Lonelyjerker: thea
17:28 [Allies] Lonelyjerker: ill send too
17:36 [Allies] matbg59: no 10 20 30 xd
17:44 [Allies] Lonelyjerker: i asked for thatz
17:48 [Allies] Lonelyjerker: they said nothing
17:52 [Allies] Lonelyjerker: last game
17:56 [Allies] Lonelyjerker: same situation
18:01 [Allies] Lonelyjerker: they said nothing and send
19:38 [Allies] matbg59: send
19:56 [Allies] matbg59: ho lol

There is an unwritten rule? Ok, but it will only work if everyone agrees to play by it since it is not an official rule. If people don’t reply to this unwritten rule, you should assume they will not play by it.
No ENT rule broken here.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=6078049.w3g
here they are playing together and one of the admins force dropped a player from the other team. Claiming it was an admins right.

(00:46 / Allied) Av1oN: !drop
(00:46 / All) Av1oN: pukling31 lagged out (dropped by admin).
(00:46 / QUIT) pukling31: Disconnect

@donotpingme !drop was used during lag screen. !votekicking a playing during lag screen because one or more players refuse to wait for lag person is enough reason to drop someone. We do not how long the lag screen was from this log. It could have been 2 minutes or 10 minutes. Anyway, !drop usage was acceptable, but @av1on I would recommend that you use !votekick instead and use !drop if others keep refusing to drop a continuous lagger. I am not sure if autoban exists on this bot

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... it=ltd+x10
nabo. wrote:Mmmm I see this game being hosted often on the gamelist.

From my experience, players drop out often due to some unbalances or lag from either too many creeps or hero animation.

Anyway, cant be a 4v4. 2v2 is fine with no elo and no autoban. Just another TD to chill.

Afaik there is no elo and autoban on this bot. If someone is dropped due to lag, a disadvantaged player may leave the game without any penalty and join a new game. No harm done.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=6154246.w3g
Here they sent and the other team left.
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 149830.w3g
Here they sent one player left and the other is trying to explain that it is an unspoken agreement.

Again, we are talking about an unofficial rule.
No penalties to leave and start a new one and no elo/stats are influenced atm.

donotpingme wrote:I also want to point out nabo that by sending on round one depending on the units you roll (the default mode is hp prophet) you could easily be overwhelmed if someone sends auras on 1. When they leak on 1 they lose the gold they needed to build on 2 and never recover it gives the opposing team an advantage while the other did not send as per how the map is USUALLY played.

When we are talking sending on 10 and higher we are talking about each player being at 9/8 lumber upgrade with 2000 wood easily to send with at that point. It is not just a few hermits that they send. We are talking about usually ten wyverns or more. While you are facing bosses who are upgrading quickly as they decimate your towers.

Will decide once av1ion or haunt gives me a replay(s) to watch.

Also why don't we have ELO on this Map? Why don't we have stats? Why would this be any different than any other ENT map on the servers...
Unless the Admins wanted to troll the map?

Because as far as I can see, it’s a broken LTD map?

I am the one who asked for the map to be on the server. I did not ask for it so that Haunt and Ava1on could use it to screw with players for kicks.

False: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... it=ltd+x10

I would also like to point out that the game download links in these cases do not show a replay. The admins know this and they are exploiting it. So the download links I sent above only show the chat and it is in the chat you see the outrage over them cheating. But they know you wont have a clue about what they sent and its effect so they are exploiting this. Tell me this is not true.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=av1on
I can perfectly look at a parsed chat and download replay? You sound like you are head over hills.

6149830.w3g

is the game download link for Ava1on on an offending game try to download the replay and it tells you the map does not exist.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 149830.w3g
This one? I didn’t check the content of the game, but seems like I can download it just fine.

So the only "rule" the admins are enforcing on this map is the No Leaving rule. Then two admins join together on one team against two unsuspecting players who are playing by the unspoken rules. Then when the admins game ruin the other players leave... How many of those games resulted in those same admins autobanning the leavers? If this is found to be the case it is a clear abuse of power while obviously covering up their deeds.
They need to be fired and ip banned.

What autoban? There is one?
After all there was no elo or stats why would they need to ban anyone?

General rules and standards still apply to any autohosted ENT game.

@av1on
When you first requested this map and we decided to autohost it, I recall asking you if we needed any specific rules. I do not know whether 2v2 is still very laggy at some points of the game causing people to lag out. Please comment whether an autoban is appropriate/needed for this bot and PM me list of LTD rules you would like being added on the wiki page for LTD x10.

Conclusion:
Regarding complaint: No abuse found.
Regarding suggestion: Will await response.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:59 pm

I did not know the edit button could be used like that.

I would like to point out that I have now been threatened with a ban

Forum rules
Complaints may no longer be used as a replacement of the PM or for personal issues.
Take the complaints serious or you will receive a warning/temporary forum ban for abusing the opportunity.

You are ruining everyone's reputation by taking complaints too lightly.
Read the rules before complaining about staff members.

For technical issues or problems concerning the bots, post here!

So now complaining about an admin is abuse and now you have buried this post where no one can read it. Further burying the evidence.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:00 pm

donotpingme wrote:So now complaining about an admin is abuse and now you have buried this post where no one can read it. Further burying the evidence.

The topic is public. What are you talking about?
Clan High@useast

• Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:03 pm

I love it how you take our rules and twist them till they fit your retarded agenda.

Complaining is not abuse of any kind, but you are supposed to read the rules and know ENT regulations before you complain.

Everyone can read this. This is not buried since it's active topic in public section.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:04 pm

I would edit my last post in order to add this but I see the moderators are now not allowing my posts through without prior approval.
How is this fair in any manner. Nothing I posted can be considered offensive in any way.
So this further proves administrative abuse.

My posts are now being personally delayed until moderators approve them right now as we speak. It has been five minutes and I still don't see my last response to you Nabo.
Last edited by donotpingme on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:09 pm

When you post something at complain or staff app section, you need your topic/posts to be approved by green or red. We started doing this to avoid spam topics/posts. All your posts were approved even if you kept on multi-posting. Your posts in this topic were not deleted, but merged later on. So, what administrative abuse was there? You are making 0 sense.
Clan High@useast

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:09 pm

My posts are now being personally delayed until moderators approve them right now as we speak. It has been five minutes and I still don't see my last response to you Nabo.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Quit crying about abuse and actually focus on your initial point of this thread for once.

@nabo. I actually think autoban is enabled, I did an appeal recently where someone was caught in autoban from ENT5 (x10).
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:16 pm

donotpingme wrote:My posts are now being personally delayed until moderators approve them right now as we speak. It has been five minutes and I still don't see my last response to you Nabo.

Your comprehension level is low. Anyway, if you cannot wait x minutes/hrs till your post gets approved at this complaint section just like any other person when they post something...that is your problem.

@Av1oN
Well check for me if autoban is active or not by searching few ltd x10 players and ban history.
I am still waiting for the replays too.
Clan High@useast

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Someone posted that this appears to be a broken map. It is not. It is the best one yet. With it you can choose a race and a hero and watch all of your units work together as never before. Last week I watched in awe and wonder as the other team successfully crossed on Legion TD x10 2VS2. It was a beautiful thing. If I would adjust anything I would make a rule where if someone planned on sending on those levels they need to announce their intent in the lobby. I would also if I could reduce the timers on sending creeps. You should be able to send 5 demons if you want.
I see I am getting in a tit for tat against admins who are continuing to enter this map and violate the unwritten rules of the map while claiming to hold to the LETTER OF THE LAW THAT DOES NOT EXIST. All other players they have faced have objected to their actions in one form or another. They can argue that one person did not but I can see that no admin is going to really investigate their teammates behavior in a map that no one seems to want to take seriously besides myself.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Why you think...the map is 2v2, but not 4v4?
Why you think you are arguing that we limit gameplay at lvl 1 10 20 30 via rules?
Clan High@useast

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:35 pm

I believe the map is 2 V 2 because the graphics processing demand would cripple most systems available. You would need a Quad Core with 8 Gb of ram and high bandwidth connection in order to prevent lagging out. We have a similar problem with Green TD on this server.

I believe that the argument does exist that others might want to explore playing while sending on those levels. I would love to explore a Legion TD Beta 4 map allowing the altar glitch but the rule exists none the less.

The rule would cause a base where others would have a chance to get past level 2 without giving up and ruining the game. It would bring others into the map to stay. If someone wants to play outside of the rules they always have the option of announcing in the lobby and seeing what they get. If you were to announce in lobby that you intended to send on 1,10,20,30 you would never fill the slots needed to start. There would be no point.

Added change to the map suggestion. It would be sweet if during the fight if you could individually control your hero... that would be Epic.
Last edited by donotpingme on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Again, there was no abuse.

Map is 2v2, because it is not stable based on its changes (x10 mode).
Yes, it has its fun and uniqueness in comparison to LTD Mega and it is demanding, however, it is nothing close to being a well made map or the best.

Whether we will restrict players from sending lvl 1 10 20 will depend on the replay I get as mentioned. Official rules are rules. There will be no exceptions.
These users thanked the author nabo. for the post:
donotpingme (Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:49 pm)
Clan High@useast

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:16 pm

@nabo. http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 168502.w3g

This is a good example primarily because I did start off pretty bad and was 9/4 by 10 (not typically a good spot in lumber for advanced players) while Haunt was holding most of it, he managed to leak and I turned it around and held both my own lane and some of his (would've held all of this tbh if the tuskars had participated towards the end).

There is my answer. Level 10 can be easily held with or without sends, I will state before hand (though it may carry no weight) that Haunt and I both acquired holdable 10 units in previous games but either the enemy didn't send or they died before we could reach based on my own knowledge. (Grizzly/tuskar/dark priest/colt).

Off topic:
Pardon Haunt's Noobness in the above replay :D
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Any attempt to download the game replay results in a game does not exist error.
In the example there is no surviving round 10. You are claiming an ENT Admin is a noob after playing how many games together on this map?

Return to “Processed Cases”