Complaint

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

HazarDous
Staff Department

Complaint

Postby HazarDous » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:09 pm

1) Rocky gets banned (only) 2 days for throwing a 1 hour game at the end because he was playing vs his friends: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... ky#p257319

2) Rocky gets unbanned by his friend Masamune with no legit ban appeal and no recognition of what he did ''I didn't throw''
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... ky#p257380
Masamune:Unbanned. Never do it again. Please read the rules on ENT wiki regarding throwing.

3) Make an alt with his friends to piss me off, forced into my team because he can't join the team of his friends and gets mad. (I don't know it's rocky at this point) He throws the game in a wanna-be subtle way. And I report chakra_smasher (Rocky)

4) Rocky admits he was chakra_smasher. Masamune reviews the game.
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... ky#p257745

Keep in mind: 1- He is an experienced player. 2-He was pissed not to be with his friends. 3- He throwed a game 24 hours earlier. 4- EVERYONE in the team blames him (I was 1-10 and not blamed, coincidence?) 5- Sticked to his lane for the first 25-30 minutes so around 3/4 of the game(which is something I NEVER saw in hundreds of NWU games. 6- There is a clear change in behavior between games with me (sticks to his lane for 30 minute and participate in 0 team fights, causing the loss of his team) and against me where he plays in team and ganks very early in the game.
7- Acted like an idiot to piss his team (or more precisely me) off.

(42:50 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i kyyubi
(42:53 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: its dead they killed it
(43:09 / Allied) chakra_smasher: where kyyubi
(43:16 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: i told you, you know..stop acting dumb
(43:30 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i iddnt see they kill
(43:34 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: i told you they did
(43:39 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i thought u lie
Seriously? He is a good player; 1400 ELO. And you want us to believe he's acting normally?

5) Masamune calls it a denied request; did I mention he and rocky are friends?

I asked 13lood, another mod that plays dota (VERY similar to NWU), to review the game:

He believes Rocky should have been banned... This is ridiculous
Last edited by HazarDous on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ROCKY
Aura Tree

Re: Complaint

Postby ROCKY » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:01 am

._. go watch replay admins seriously how can you pin game on me and btw yes i do 1400 elo but both of them 1800+ so there is a reason i didnt win , and btw i thought they tried saying kyuubi was dead so i wouldnt go and check and rather go back and defend even though it was just creeps pushing .... what a cry baby

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:21 am

Links are not working (at least they dont work for me).
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Masamune

Postby Masamune » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:31 am

@HazarDous

Did I also mention that I have banned him before many other times other than this request, not just for throwing? The thing is NWU and DotA may be the same concept, but NWU falls off very far from the tree from DotA. You can build Onbu's and still be able to carry the game. It's not punishable for him to build other items other than Amen. Let's take a look at that game now. Yes, he went a not-so-great build, but so did Danzo? Level 4 Karite's when he could have went so much better items. They weren't blaming you, yes, but your team also blamed Danzo too for building Karite's Touch? You draw the line on Danzo, but not for Kabuto who has pushed top twice while you guys kept fighting their team and losing against them? By the time he helped, your team had already lost the game.

Also, people make alt accounts to have fun in this game and to test out the limits of the map. You're the only one taking it too far and seriously. There are alt accounts for a reason. NWU was never meant to be competitive; only inhouses are deemed competitive and measure the amount of skill a player has. He didn't spend as much time solo as Asuma did when he tried pushing bot and died to Azog. Where do you draw the line on throwing? The game only lasted for 20 minutes and he couldn't carry you because your team already fed theirs.

For instance, I banned him for 10 days and made his appeal unappealable. He is toxic and flames every game. I warned him, he did it anyways. People eventually stopped reporting him because they stopped caring.

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... ky#p227174

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:28 am

@guennter Fixed, sorry

Masamune wrote: The thing is NWU and DotA may be the same concept, but NWU falls off very far from the tree from DotA. You can build Onbu's and still be able to carry the game.

So NWU is different from DotA because you can carry a game with a tanky build..? How does that explain the fact that Rocky was still pushing top lane as the other team raxed middle? (We were spamming him to come help us) He wasn't even close from raxing top, he was simply abandoning his team. Not to mention he was so fed at that time that we could have defended middle quite easily.

Masamune wrote: It's not punishable for him to build other items other than Amen. Let's take a look at that game now. Yes, he went a not-so-great build, but so did Danzo? Level 4 Karite's when he could have went so much better items. They weren't blaming you, yes, but your team also blamed Danzo too for building Karite's Touch? You draw the line on Danzo, but not for Kabuto who has pushed top twice while you guys kept fighting their team and losing against them?

When did I express a problem with his builds? Neither Danzo's or Rocky's builds were the direct cause of our loss. I even encouraged Kabuto to make his ''tanky build'' by buying Hok. To be fair, Idk why you're mentioning builds. I didn't know who chakra_smasher was when I made the ban request, the reason I reported him and not danzo was because he spent the whole game top despite our team yelling at him to come help.

Masamune wrote:By the time he helped, your team had already lost the game.

By the time he ''helped'', team 2 had already pushed mid rax and beat the rest of us in multiple 5v4s. Obviously game was lost.

Masamune wrote: Also, people make alt accounts to have fun in this game and to test out the limits of the map. You're the only one taking it too far and seriously.

I'm sorry, but I don't enjoy when people make alts in the sole purpose of pissing me off;
[Masamune]: charles honestly
[Masamune]: we need to
[Masamune]: alt
[Masamune]: and snipe riki
[Masamune]: take all that elo
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 201551.txt

Still a game tho, right? So I play it and enjoy it as much as I can even if teams are stacked. The problem occurs when one from your little crew gets in my team and decides to throw the game. Atleast Rocky was smart enough to try and hide it... Let me remind you I didn't know who chakra_smasher was when I reported him. There was no conflict of interest, just a VERY odd coincidence, don't you think?

And when I join the stacked team (because I don't want to wait 30 minute for the next game to start):
[Masamune]: !swap 3 6
[Masamune]: !swap 5 6

Masamune wrote: There are alt accounts for a reason. He didn't spend as much time solo as Asuma did when he tried pushing bot and died to Azog. Where do you draw the line on throwing?

(14:40 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: 5.2k (Yeah lmao, I think he waited until he had 7k before shopping, and yes, he did pass by the shop)
(14:42 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: help out now
(15:20 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: now carry us
(17:25 / Allied) Zireael: kab
(17:26 / Allied) Zireael: join
(17:29 / Allied) Zireael: join
(17:36 / Allied) Zireael: KABUTO
(17:37 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: youve farmed 7k (yeah, literally 7K before buying)
(19:30 / Allied) Zireael: u need to join
(19:32 / Allied) Zireael: stop farming
(20:05 / Allied) Zireael: join kab
(20:06 / Allied) Zireael: join
(25:03 / Allied) HazarD: he still goes top (So he saw team 2 coming for mid, and he went top lane to push)
(25:04 / Allied) HazarD: sigh
(25:08 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: TOP IS PUSHED
(25:09 / Allied) Zireael: JOIN BATTLE (That's the mid RAX battle)
(25:11 / Allied) Lons: kab youre anoob
(27:21 / Allied) Lons: cause youre retarded
(27:24 / Allied) Lons: and not a team player
(27:46 / Allied) Zireael: KABUTO
(27:50 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i push
(27:51 / Allied) Zireael: GJ
(27:52 / Allied) Zireael: NOOB
(28:23 / Allied) HazarD: kab, if we lose im reporting you
(28:34 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: wtf you doing
(28:40 / Allied) chakra_smasher: gonna kill narutoo (So the first time he leaves his lane is when I threaten to report him?)
(28:48 / Allied) Zireael: KABUTO
(28:49 / Allied) Zireael: SO USELESSS
(29:05 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i need more gold
There's no end to it...

Then, (29:55 / Allied) Lons: !votekick chak
(30:08 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: he knows how to play
(30:12 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: hes just not playing like we want him to
(30:16 / Allied) HazarD: hes vs hes 2 friends
(30:17 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: doing it on purpose
(30:18 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i do
(30:20 / Allied) HazarD: so hes throwing
(30:25 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: oh..
(35:47 / Allied) Zireael: u fucked up game stfu
(35:56 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: youre doing this on purpose and we know it...
(36:52 / Allied) Lons: !ignore chak
(36:56 / Allied) Lons: hes not part of this team
(37:47 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: we were winning..
(37:50 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: in first 10 min
I think it's pretty fair to say we all realized we were being trolled, right?

You asked me where I draw the line on throwing? I think the line is drawn black on white.

Masamune wrote:For instance, I banned him for 10 days and made his appeal unappealable. He is toxic and flames every game. I warned him, he did it anyways. People eventually stopped reporting him because they stopped caring.

Look Masamune, I have no idea who this Rocky guy is, but he started to hate me when you made him alt to piss me off. He's probably just acting the way he thinks you want him to. And finally, I don't report that much, but when I do, there's a reason. The same reason @13lood saw when he reviewed the ban request and believed it deserved a ban. You're just unconsciously blind to it (perhaps because you don't like me, idk nor do I care).

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:13 am

I forgot to ask; can someone reveal the main accounts of Drador and Azog in this game?
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... ky#p257319

If either of those was masamune, there's an obvious conflict of interest.

Masamune

Postby Masamune » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:11 am

HazarDous wrote:So NWU is different from DotA because you can carry a game with a tanky build..? How does that explain the fact that Rocky was still pushing top lane as the other team raxed middle? (We were spamming him to come help us) He wasn't even close from raxing top, he was simply abandoning his team. Not to mention he was so fed at that time that we could have defended middle quite easily.

We were also just as fed as Rocky was. I don't think you seem to realize this. He was only 60 cs behind by the end of the game. So tell me how Kabuto was throwing when their hard-carry was just as FED as he was? You seem to be avoiding this because you know you are wrong.

HazarDous wrote: When did I express a problem with his builds? Neither Danzo's or Rocky's builds were the direct cause of our loss. I even encouraged Kabuto to make his ''tanky build'' by buying Hok. To be fair, Idk why you're mentioning builds. I didn't know who chakra_smasher was when I made the ban request, the reason I reported him and not danzo was because he spent the whole game top despite our team yelling at him to come help.

Look closely in chat. Your team even directly asked Danzo why he built Touch on a hard-carry or Kabuto's tankiness. TO be fair, I don't even know why you decide to continue saying Kabuto was throwing because it was obviously Danzo/your teamfights who threw that game and not Rocky. He was the ONLY player who pushed hard enough. It's obvious you're doing this out of a personal grudge for Rocky because you have been on a losing streak.

HazarDous wrote: By the time he ''helped'', team 2 had already pushed mid rax and beat the rest of us in multiple 5v4s. Obviously game was lost

You fed with your engages on their team and missed all your lariats. Not Kabuto's problem that you couldn't play your role properly. You guys were clearly outplayed and caught out in that game. Obviously you would lose this game if you can't land a single stun on enemy team. How about you actually tell 13omb the truth of what actually happened that game because its obviously clear that you were clearly outplayed by team 1 the entire game in your teamfights while Kabuto was getting their second tower? You weren't supposed to be fighting them while he pushed but you did anyways. That's how "rat doto" works. You distract and one pushes.

HazarDous wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't enjoy when people make alts in the sole purpose of pissing me off;
[Masamune]: charles honestly

Still a game tho, right? So I play it and enjoy it as much as I can even if teams are stacked. The problem occurs when one from your little crew gets in my team and decides to throw the game. Atleast Rocky was smart enough to try and hide it... Let me remind you I didn't know who chakra_smasher was when I reported him. There was no conflict of interest, just a VERY odd coincidence, don't you think?

:^) You honestly think we'd waste our time sniping you on alts? Also, how are just Profe and I a stack? We are only two PEOPLE. I said it as an inside joke to @Profe because he has no time for NWU anymore. He laughed because it wasn't serious. The problem occurs when you take games too seriously and become hypocritical when you post your requests. You break the very same rules yourself in other games. My "little" crew always plays serious in-game - why do you think I banned Rocky the first time? So he learns his lesson. But this is public NWU. It's not DotA or a NWU inhouse. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Hence, the child that you are evolved this into so much more than it actually is. I don't think I can call you ELO hungry but more likely an ELO hound who doesn't votekick feeders when they feed and thus your hypocrisy comes in later. Do you also want me to bring up the game where you afk-reset and ban you for that "throw" you caused for your team because I clearly let that slide a few days ago. So again, why do you lie when you break rules yourself? Don't make a mockery out of yourself when you are just as guilty.

HazarDous wrote:And when I join the stacked team (because I don't want to wait 30 minute for the next game to start):

30 minutes? You barely waited 10 for the next game to start. Why are you lying? You left the game after your spot was taken by another player. I swapped you down to an open slot because I don't want to play with you. As you can see from my rage, it was clear how much I hate you. Either leave or don't play on my team. No one on our team wanted to play with you either. We even told you to leave. I'm not going to say I'm sorry for swapping you because I honestly don't care. I made it clear that I didn't like you and you continued to piss me off. I wasn't even sober when I played that game. My anger is the only thing I'm sorry for. So I'm sorry for calling you trash and autistic since its was overboard to insult a kid who seems to lie in his requests.

HazarDous wrote:Look Masamune, I have no idea who this Rocky guy is, but he started to hate me when you made him alt to piss me off. He's probably just acting the way he thinks you want him to. And finally, I don't report that much, but when I do, there's a reason. The same reason @13lood saw when he reviewed the ban request and believed it deserved a ban. You're just unconsciously blind to it (perhaps because you don't like me, idk nor do I care).

You say 13omb reviewed the replay? You asked/posted your theory-crafting on AJAX ent chat. The answer all lies in the replay itself - the replay you seem to be neglecting in this topic.

Oh, it's obviously clear I don't like you but I know when someone is throwing when I see it. That certainly isn't the case here in this complaint but rather you're obviously unhappy that you lost that game due to having poor teamplay/engages.

Also, I made it clear to all my friends on /f l, including matdas. I don't ever want to play with you on my team because you bring me and other notable players down to the level you are right now. You honestly have no clue what to do in NWU nor do you have any respect for other players who have feeders on their team. Wanna know what the funniest thing is though? I don't even have Rocky added on my friends list so how exactly is he my friend?

I'll let @matdas decide this. Enjoy getting outplayed more.

EDIT: Do you even know what conflict of interest is?

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:38 am

Masamune wrote:

Masamune wrote:We were also just as fed as Rocky was. I don't think you seem to realize this. He was only 60 cs behind by the end of the game. So tell me how Kabuto was throwing when their hard-carry was just as FED as he was? You seem to be avoiding this because you know you are wrong.

I can barely imagine how hard it must be for you to admit you won the game because someone threw/ruined it.

Masamune wrote:It's obvious you're doing this out of a personal grudge for Rocky because you have been on a losing streak.

How can I do this ''out of a personal grudge for Rocky'' if I reported chakra_smasher and was unaware who he was.

Masamune wrote:You fed with your engages on their team and missed all your lariats. Not Kabuto's problem that you couldn't play your role properly. You guys were clearly outplayed and caught out in that game. Obviously you would lose this game if you can't land a single stun on enemy team. How about you actually tell 13omb the truth of what actually happened that game because its obviously clear that you were clearly outplayed by team 1 the entire game in your teamfights while Kabuto was getting their second tower? You weren't supposed to be fighting them while he pushed but you did anyways. That's how "rat doto" works. You distract and one pushes.

Stop it. You're obviously biased. Not even answering the main complaint here (Rocky). You're trying to deflect the blame of our loss by explaining how good you are and how bad I am. Yet, the only one breaking rules is Kabuto.

I can't believe you even mentionned the word ''hypocrisy''.

Masamune wrote:You honestly think we'd waste our time sniping you on alts?

That's what you did, in the game after ''we need to snipe riki's elo''. And also in the game you forgot to mention you were in, when you answered the ban request.

Masamune wrote:Also, how are just Profe and I a stack? We are only two PEOPLE.

All I did was posting the convo you had with profe in a lobby. It proves you had the idea to start the ''hunt for hazard's elo'' game. You obviously sniped with more people.

Masamune wrote: I said it as an inside joke to @Profe because he has no time for NWU anymore. He laughed because it wasn't serious.

Who are you lying to? You were literally sniping me in the game your friend Rocky threw. Not to mention you alted right after you proposed to snipe me with Rocky and Cien. ''It was an inside joke'' lmao it really is a joke.

Masamune wrote:The problem occurs when you take games too seriously and become hypocritical when you post your requests. You break the very same rules yourself in other games. My "little" crew always plays serious in-game - why do you think I banned Rocky the first time? So he learns his lesson. But this is public NWU. It's not DotA or a NWU inhouse. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Hence, the child that you are evolved this into so much more than it actually is. I don't think I can call you ELO hungry but more likely an ELO hound who doesn't votekick feeders when they feed and thus your hypocrisy comes in later. Do you also want me to bring up the game where you afk-reset and ban you for that "throw" you caused for your team because I clearly let that slide a few days ago. So again, why do you lie when you break rules yourself? Don't make a mockery out of yourself when you are just as guilty.

Im not sure why you wrote all this, pretty out of topic really. And yeah please, bring that game up, the one you told your friends to alt and snipe me. The one your friend tatara/Cien teamkilled me.

[Cien]: but i can't alt if u not whitelist me
[Profe]: but he can whitelist you
[Profe]: lol
[Masamune]: go on Tata
[Masamune]: :D

Remember, you said it was an inside joke between you and profe and that you wouldn't waste your time to snipe my elo.

HazarDous wrote:And when I join the stacked team (because I don't want to wait 30 minute for the next game to start):

Masamune wrote:30 minutes? You barely waited 10 for the next game to start. Why are you lying? You left the game after your spot was taken by another player.

Look, I'm not sure if you're trolling or just blatantly lying right now. ''After your spot was taken by another player'' More like ''after I abused the swap command to swap you down with someone else so that you couldn't rejoin my team''. I was the second player to join that lobby, it's my decision whether I play with the stacked team or not. If you don't want to play with me, either 1) join first and fill your team or 2) wait for next lobby. Using !swap command shouldn't be a solution.

Masamune wrote:We even told you to leave. I'm not going to say I'm sorry for swapping you because I honestly don't care

You shouldn't have to say sorry since you're not supposed to use !swap command to begin with, and whether you care about the rules against abusing commands is none of my business. Again, don't want to play with me? Join next lobby.

Masamune wrote:So I'm sorry for calling you trash and autistic since its was overboard to insult a kid who seems to lie in his requests.

It seems like you're the only one lying here.

Masamune wrote:You say 13omb reviewed the replay? You asked/posted your theory-crafting on AJAX ent chat. The answer all lies in the replay itself - the replay you seem to be neglecting in this topic.

So 13omb lied when he said he reviewed the replay? He based his opinion out of my ''theory-crafting'' on AJAX ent chat? TBH, I felt like it would make more sense to ask a unbiased mod's opinion about the ban request before making a complaint.

Overall, your wall of text was pretty much off topic and you don't seem to argue my points, but rather personally/groundlessly attack me. I mean, all of this (including my answer) isn't of any help to the complaint itself. PM would be more appropriate for that kind of stuff.

Masamune wrote:EDIT: Do you even know what conflict of interest is?

Do you?

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:41 am

Why did you not mention you were alting in that game when processed the BRQ? Why did I have to ask who Drador/Azog were before you admit you were playing in that game?

Masamune wrote:We were also just as fed as Rocky was. I don't think you seem to realize this. He was only 60 cs behind by the end of the game. So tell me how Kabuto was throwing when their hard-carry was just as FED as he was? You seem to be avoiding this because you know you are wrong.

I can barely imagine how hard it must be for you to admit you won the game because someone threw/ruined it.

Masamune wrote:It's obvious you're doing this out of a personal grudge for Rocky because you have been on a losing streak.

How can I do this ''out of a personal grudge for Rocky'' if I reported chakra_smasher and was unaware who he was.

Masamune wrote:You fed with your engages on their team and missed all your lariats. Not Kabuto's problem that you couldn't play your role properly. You guys were clearly outplayed and caught out in that game. Obviously you would lose this game if you can't land a single stun on enemy team. How about you actually tell 13omb the truth of what actually happened that game because its obviously clear that you were clearly outplayed by team 1 the entire game in your teamfights while Kabuto was getting their second tower? You weren't supposed to be fighting them while he pushed but you did anyways. That's how "rat doto" works. You distract and one pushes.

Stop it. You're obviously biased. Not even answering the main complaint here (Rocky). You're trying to deflect the blame of our loss by explaining how good you are and how bad I am. Yet, the only one breaking rules is Kabuto.

I can't believe you even mentionned the word ''hypocrisy''.

Masamune wrote:You honestly think we'd waste our time sniping you on alts?

That's what you did, in the game after ''we need to snipe riki's elo''. And also in the game you forgot to mention you were in, when you answered the ban request.

Masamune wrote:Also, how are just Profe and I a stack? We are only two PEOPLE.

All I did was posting the convo you had with profe in a lobby. It proves you had the idea to start the ''hunt for hazard's elo'' game. You obviously sniped with more people.

Masamune wrote: I said it as an inside joke to @Profe because he has no time for NWU anymore. He laughed because it wasn't serious.

Who are you lying to? You were literally sniping me in the game your friend Rocky threw. Not to mention you alted right after you proposed to snipe me with Rocky and Cien. ''It was an inside joke'' lmao it really is a joke.

Masamune wrote:The problem occurs when you take games too seriously and become hypocritical when you post your requests. You break the very same rules yourself in other games. My "little" crew always plays serious in-game - why do you think I banned Rocky the first time? So he learns his lesson. But this is public NWU. It's not DotA or a NWU inhouse. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Hence, the child that you are evolved this into so much more than it actually is. I don't think I can call you ELO hungry but more likely an ELO hound who doesn't votekick feeders when they feed and thus your hypocrisy comes in later. Do you also want me to bring up the game where you afk-reset and ban you for that "throw" you caused for your team because I clearly let that slide a few days ago. So again, why do you lie when you break rules yourself? Don't make a mockery out of yourself when you are just as guilty.

Im not sure why you wrote all this, pretty out of topic really. And yeah please, bring that game up, the one you told your friends to alt and snipe me. The one your friend tatara/Cien teamkilled me.

Remember, you said it was an inside joke between you and profe and that you wouldn't waste your time to snipe my elo.

Masamune wrote:30 minutes? You barely waited 10 for the next game to start. Why are you lying? You left the game after your spot was taken by another player.

Look, I'm not sure if you're trolling or just blatantly lying right now. ''After your spot was taken by another player'' More like ''after I abused the swap command to swap you down with someone else so that you couldn't rejoin my team''. I was the second player to join that lobby, it's my decision whether I play with the stacked team or not. If you don't want to play with me, either 1) join first and fill your team or 2) wait for next lobby. Using !swap command shouldn't be a solution.

Masamune wrote:We even told you to leave. I'm not going to say I'm sorry for swapping you because I honestly don't care

You shouldn't have to say sorry since you're not supposed to use !swap command to begin with, and whether you care about the rules against abusing commands is none of my business. Again, don't want to play with me? Join next lobby.

Masamune wrote:So I'm sorry for calling you trash and autistic since its was overboard to insult a kid who seems to lie in his requests.

It seems like you're the only one lying here.

Masamune wrote:You say 13omb reviewed the replay? You asked/posted your theory-crafting on AJAX ent chat. The answer all lies in the replay itself - the replay you seem to be neglecting in this topic.

So 13omb lied when he said he reviewed the replay? He based his opinion out of my ''theory-crafting'' on AJAX ent chat? TBH, I felt like it would make more sense to ask a unbiased mod's opinion about the ban request before making a complaint.

Overall, your wall of text was pretty much off topic and you don't seem to argue my points, but rather personally/groundlessly attack me. I mean, all of this (including my answer) isn't of any help to the complaint itself. PM would be more appropriate for that kind of stuff.

Masamune wrote:EDIT: Do you even know what conflict of interest is?

Do you?

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Swapping someone because you don't want to play with them is absolutely mod abuse.. People have been demoted in the past for that.

ROCKY
Aura Tree

Postby ROCKY » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:17 pm

i beleive he is upset since he loses all his games and he is going on tilt (To gamble recklessly and aggressively after a bad or improbable beat or series of bad or improbable beats. Usually results in losing all of your MONEY and then some. Good gamblers avoid this at all costs, even if it means going home earlier than expected.) instead of money its loses its sad men he try so hard ban me even though he lose all time

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:37 pm

@Masamune Regardless of any previous disputes. You are a moderator.

Spoiler!
[Masamune]: oh i get to rape this noob today
[Masamune]: cuz ur trash
[Masamune]: of me humiliating ur noob ass
[Masamune]: so i can humiliate u
[Masamune]: >greentext fag
[Masamune]: >urtrash
[Masamune]: >keepdodgingtoplane
[Masamune]: >youwillalwaysbebad
[Masamune]: >knowyourplacepub
[Masamune]: >getpickedlastininhousemore
[Masamune]: it hurts my brain talking to autistic kids
[Masamune]: meanwhile u still suck after 3 years
[Masamune]: are you autistic?
[Masamune]: or really just that braindead?

[Masamune]: LOL this kid has autism
[Masamune]: i will rape u anyday top lane
[Masamune]: i will honestly rape this kid with any hero

[Masamune]: ik u can
[Masamune]: fucking pussy noob lmao

Do you understand how offensive and discriminating the things you are saying are? Do you realise what it's like seeing someone in a position of power talk like that? Using disabilities as reference for flame is far from OK. Regardless of any previous problems with specific players YOU are not supposed to flame them back. Your supposed to be an example to the community of how to act. Be respectful. Be helpful.

The best thing about this is that the OP your arguing with didn't even flame you with offensive language. Frankly it's disgusting.

I watched the game. In my opinion he threw the game. I would have banned for it.

Can you please clarify the use of the !swap command?

Masamune

Postby Masamune » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:59 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:Swapping someone because you don't want to play with them is absolutely mod abuse.. People have been demoted in the past for that.

I swapped him down to the other team when it was completely empty while he was our fourth player. There were 4 people on one team before I did the swap, just my friend and I were on team 1 along with +1. The rest were open slots. He kept coming up because he wanted to be carried and both of us didn't want to play with him. Like I said earlier, I don't really care if I'm mod or not. There are only a few requests regarding NWU anyways and I don't have the time to sift through DotA requests anymore like I did in the last 2 years.

HazarDous wrote:I can barely imagine how hard it must be for you to admit you won the game because someone threw/ruined it.

Why are you lying more? It was only Profe and I in together in that chat/game. Please tell me how it is a stack. If you think about it logically, there's no other way why I could have spammed swapped if you kept coming up and it was open slots. But ok. Keep lying some more. A convo that Profe and I took lightly in chat considering he barely said anything and was laughing. #NWUILLUMINATICOMIN'4U# (you probably will take this seriously and its sad). Btw,

@ShadowZz

I honestly don't care lol. I have better things to do. I'll just resign now and be free to do what I want without being punished as an ENT moderator. FYI, a lot of NWU players have brain problems anyways like this guy for example. Some go in and feed thinking they are the actual godly character themselves. If you played even one NWU game, you will understand how bad this game is. Many of them even delusional. This game is almost unplayable alone with the amount of "horrible" players who play in it; they are obviously on something or simply lack the mental power to play it properly. HazarD is the very definition of what this community really is and I am fed up from the children like him who ruin my fun in-game.

Also, this is a flame war that extends outside of this game. Other people will vouch for that, but I don't care really lmao.

@HazarDous
Keep dodging them 1v1's :^)

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Masamune resigned (Not only because of this topic) so I'm processing this.

Return to “Processed Cases”