Not Drama

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

HealByColor
Donator

Not Drama

Postby HealByColor » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:48 pm

I got a forum warning the other day for making a poll. After pretty much being told I contributed nothing. The poll stated. Do you feel that LIHL was better before administrators stepped in or do you feel it is better now?
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (46 KiB) Viewed 524 times

How can someone say that the history of lihl doesn't matter it might not matter to you because you have never been apart of lihl or played a game. Also calling the community toxic and childish and the worst really?
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (14.87 KiB) Viewed 524 times

This is a serious problem and question not drama. The question is how is this okay?
@uakf.b

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Not Drama

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Oh dear..

* You did not receive an official forum warning from what I see. You got on oral warning. For more information, ask nabo.
* The poll is totally trivial and causes a stir and will - one way or another - cause drama. It is, well was, your job to communicate with the players as moderator to know more about their opinions.
* "History doesn't matter to you" is totally taken out of context. History doesn't mean anything for forum changes. That's a huge difference. LIHL's structure isnt something like a world heritage, is it?

Your "serious problem" is made up by yourself. The Head Administration decides on things and you can argue about it to a certain extent - but don't cross the line.

And by the way, you can make as many screenshots of ours posts as you want to underline this isn't a drama but nabo and I totally meant and still mean what we post(ed). People just have to read them objectively and carefully.

By the chain of command, your case is hereby closed. If uakf.b decides otherwise, he can re-open the case or solve the case internally; you will then receive a status update.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”