Norejuno cant be mod

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

nabo.
Donator

Re: Norejuno cant be mod

Postby nabo. » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:26 am

FadingSuns wrote:Hello guys,

How is possible that a guy that calls everyone despectively a "pub" and tell that people trashtalk is a mod?

There is a topic regarding the needed games to 1200+ where its shown how Norejuno says "fucking steagal" "he is a noob" and I didnt exchange a single word with him before that, how can this guy be mod?

My story with him starts much time ago when i started to be flamed by him because I didnt follow his noob teaches/advices.

Yes, i got 7 accs. 3 of them above 1700 2 above 1600 and other 2 above 1500. (Fading_suns ; Ace_of_Spades ; Low_Profile ; Ambusher ; Mavenger ; Steagal ; Hidden_Ace) so what? I need to be bothered by this guy every single game?

I hardly ask to remove this guy being mod. It cannot be that he can flame anyone, call "pub" or "noob" despectively to others and then he calls me flamer when i respond to his words. Is this the correct behave for a mod?.

Im sure im not the only one from 1200+ and even from lihl that thinks that this guy dont deserve it.

Thanks for ur time

Although mods should watch out what they say since they have a recognized title and since they should be somewhat of a model to others, mods are also players and people. Just like any other player, minor degree of flaming is totally acceptable. Not the best way of communication, but I dont see any issue of saying "fucking steagal" or "he is a noob".........

"I hardly ask to remove this guy being mod"? I think you are.

Nore does have sensitive reactions and behaviours at times. Even though I dont see this currently being a big concern, nothing wrong with watching himself though.

Complaining about lihl ban length...hmmm...i dont think you should be complaining about that when you guys wanted ban length based on mod's review and judgement rather than fixed set ban durations. As long as a ban length is within reasonable grounds, there should be no objections. Anyone is free to appeal their ban.

Nore has processed brq clog cases correctly so far.

Will talk to nore about his !swap usage. Should be asking before swaping.

Nore decided to quit lihl, ok. Nothing more will be happening.

Edit:
Matdas PMed nore concerning his !swap usage some time ago (1-2 week ago?) and I remember nore consulting me about it. I told nore that he can swap same team unless someone complains (since little to no impact), but if he is going to swap players from diff team, he must get their permission first. Ever since mat and I warned nore, nore stopped abusing swap.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Cases”