Complaint on Owl aka Mariah

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Complaint on Owl aka Mariah

Postby KinG23 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:45 pm

Hello, I am taking the time to post this because I am very unhappy with how I was treated by an ENT moderator, Owl, formerly known as Mariah.
A few weeks ago, I posted on Mariah for failing to heal the king, which can be seen here:
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 78#p264878

No big deal, it's a mistake that happens. (If this wasn't a mod post, this definitely would have gotten some sort of warning ban for ambiguity in the chat, based on what I have posted before.) People post on others when they fail to heal, no bad intentions here... just part of the rules.

Ambiguity also seen by Hyo, quoted from the above link:
Isis. did ask to be the last heal, and asked twice for purple to heal, which he never did or attempted to; Just for future note @Mariah next time, be more clear/objective "Purp can you heal for me" (4 words can make a difference :) ), besides that she did ask before hand to be the last heal & asked purple to heal in her place.

That's just some background. Now today, Mariah/Owl is in same game lobby at me, and immediately starts flaming me in the game lobby:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 414291.w3g

[0wl]: I'm gonna follow you cause you thought it was fun to report me when I asked someone to heal in my place and they didn't.. when I was controlling king. :)
[KinG23]: whats ur aka
[System]: Waiting for 1 more players before the game will automatically start. (http://www.entgaming.net)
[0wl]: Doesn't matter.
[KinG23]: ban evasion? lol
[0wl]: Just know that I'm well aware of rules.
[0wl]: No, I'm the mod you tried to get banned. <-- Why talk to me like this when I posted what I believed to be a rule infraction?
[0wl]: When I asked for someone else to heal.
[KinG23]: it was sooo late you ask
[KinG23]: even the mod said it
[0wl]: I asked 2 min earlier.
[0wl]: lel
[0wl]: Bullshit fucker <-- A person supposed to be a moderator in ENT community talking to an innocent bystander like this?
[0wl]: He said to say 'heal' and not just you instead please
[0wl]: I didn't ask late.
[0wl]: I had king in hand and I asked when I took control.
[0wl]: So 45 seconds+ is late?
[0wl]: Wow you're dense.

I am seeking Owl/Mariah to be demoted immediately for this misconduct and total disrespect. Owl/Mariah leaves a bad impression on the ENT community.
*kisses*

Hatedmaru

Re: Complaint on Owl aka Mariah

Postby Hatedmaru » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:53 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 414291.txt

Spoiler!
[System]: *** player [0wl] has joined the game
[System]: *** player [KinG23] has joined the game
[KinG23]: !lms 0wl
[KinG23]: !lms hardo
[0wl]: Wouldn't worry about it.
[0wl]: I'm gonna follow you cause you thought it was fun to report me when I asked someone to heal in my place and they didn't.. when I was controlling king. :)
[KinG23]: whats ur aka
[0wl]: Doesn't matter.
[KinG23]: ban evasion? lol
[0wl]: Just know that I'm well aware of rules.
[0wl]: No, I'm the mod you tried to get banned.
[0wl]: When I asked for someone else to heal.
[KinG23]: it was sooo late you ask
[KinG23]: even the mod said it
[KinG23]: but you learned lesson
[KinG23]: :)
[0wl]: I asked 2 min earlier.
[0wl]: lel
[0wl]: Bullshit fucker
[0wl]: He said to say 'heal' and not just you instead please
[0wl]: I didn't ask late.
[0wl]: I had king in hand and I asked when I took control.
[0wl]: So 45 seconds+ is late?
[0wl]: Wow you're dense.

@Owl I'm waiting for an explanation from your side regarding the evidence presented.

Also @KinG23 you should read carefully what i wrote back then: I never said she asked late, i said she should be more clear/objective (instead of "purp can you for me?" to write "purp can you heal for me?")

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Postby KinG23 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:01 pm

@Hyo I stand corrected from what I said in the lobby, but true to what I posted here... just that ambiguity was seen. Thanks.
*kisses*

Jiminy_Cricket
Poison Treant

Postby Jiminy_Cricket » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:07 pm

I dont see anything she did that would even warrant a verbal warning. We are all wc3 players who get frustrated from time to time. Just cause someone is a moderator doesnt mean they cant vent in a reasonable manner. We are all human. If someone is saying something you dont like use !ignore. If someone is harassing you non-stop aka excessively then report. Take a deep breathe and enjoy the game. If youre getting upset with a person you are trash-talking with please do use the !ignore feature. It works wonders.
Off topic:
Av1oN: Announcing the official ban of jiminy_cricket
Av1oN: From all LoD bots
Av1oN: for 1 year
HazarDous: rofl
Sat: wtf
HazarDous: he would turn crazy
Sat: tats like banning batman from gotham
HazarDous: XD
Av1oN: so who's making the brq

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:33 pm

He had the tenacity to ask and as Jiminy said, I was frustrated and he also made the assumption I was a ban dodger. Does not excuse how I acted, and for that I am sorry.

(Also, his stating 'you learned your lesson' peaved me a bit, followed by the twisting of your statement, like I had no intention to heal.)

I am human, and I do make mistakes.

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Postby KinG23 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Owl wrote:He had the tenacity to ask and as Jiminy said, I was frustrated and he also made the assumption I was a ban dodger. Does not excuse how I acted, and for that I am sorry.

(Also, his stating 'you learned your lesson' peaved me a bit, followed by the twisting of your statement, like I had no intention to heal.)

I am human, and I do make mistakes.

So if you see something suspicious at the park and tell a police officer, but the officer calls you a "bullshit fucker" for telling him, then harasses you later for it, you're okay with it?

Please resign.
*kisses*

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:42 pm

.. I apologized for my actions and see no reason that I should resign. If you can't accept my apology, avoid me in the future. I am not like this generally, I honestly felt provoked. I apologize for my actions, and then you continue. I'm not going to apologize again.

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Postby KinG23 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Up to the administration to decide whether to !demote, which I am seeking. Any job out there or anything else related, you would be fired on the spot, fyi. This should not be any different.
*kisses*

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:52 pm

I handle ALL of your ban requests fairly, would unban you with no problems if you I found you to be innocent. I make one mistake, and I am being crucified, so to speak. I am not like this on a daily basis. You are human as well, are you not? I'm sure you've been negative before in your life. You treated me with some sort of disrespect after I told you who I was, and you made me feel provoked. I apologized for my actions, and yet you continue a witch hunt.

This is different, because I am handling it in a way that I feel is necessary - I DO apologize for my actions and I DO mean that. I am not going to sit here and cry about a demotion, but I do understand my wrongdoings and will not do them again if I can help it. Unfortunately, you aren't seeing that I am honestly remorseful about the action I took early today when I felt provoked.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:52 pm

We are indeed all humans, and therefore mistakes/errors can happen - however as an ENT moderator, this type of "picky" attitude is something we certainly do not approve and expect our staff to be superior to this type of behaviour and it's not the first time your attitude is mentioned either @0wl, so i'd suggest you change it and avoid having these type of "dramas" (You might apologize but truth be said, you were the one who first provoked/instigated him when he only checked your stats).

With that being said, @KinG23 we apologize for the situation itself and let's all hope we can move forward from this ;) (If you still have any doubts regarding my post about 0wl ban, feel free to PM me and i'll explain it further).

@0wl We do not promote this type of attitude, and so we expect our ENT mods to not represent our staff and community like this. I hope this was clear enough.

Processing

Return to “Processed Cases”