About DotA 6.84b LoD

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

thenightmare95
Resource Storage

About DotA 6.84b LoD

Postby thenightmare95 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:47 am

i've tried the new map ,, and it has some glitches like : sometimes u can't pick skills from ur draft
it keeps lagging the game and i end up dropping from the game and getting banned by autoban ,, i asked for unban twice lately and i got tired of waiting for getting unbanned because of smth i didn't do ,, i hope you please look into the ban mechanism ,, i mean only ban the players who left voluntarily , ,that would be better
Regards,, Thanks in advance

nabo.
Donator

Re: About DotA 6.84b LoD

Postby nabo. » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:08 am

@thenightmare95

With new updates and changes, there are rooms for bugs and errors. For a version to become stable, a lot of testing and feedbacks are usually required.

It seems the map maker released a new patch to remedy some problems: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 25#p272525
Please be patient until we update our LoD bot to patch c.

Our ban system is fine. Autobans due to fatal errors or disconnections caused by map instability from new patches are considered "special cases". As for getting unbanned, approach a moderator on ent chat if you want to request a mod to check your appeal faster.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Cases”