Ban Appeal Requests Never Accepted When They Are Valid

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

nathansashes
Aura Tree

Ban Appeal Requests Never Accepted When They Are Valid

Postby nathansashes » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:07 pm

ENT has a bad habit of banning good honest players that abide by the rules for being disconnected during a game due to technical issues with their internet. This should not be a bannable offense! When I requested to be unbanned because I didn't do anything wrong no one took notice and granted my request. This is very sad and frustrating as I love ENT and only play ENT games on WC3. Please don't ignore your best most loyal players please. ENT needs to be more on top of ban appeals and realize when a player deserves a ban or not. Please don't ban for technical difficulties!!!

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: Ban Appeal Requests Never Accepted When They Are Valid

Postby Haunt » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:09 pm

So, you got banned, posted ban appeal, waited 6 minutes and made a complaint because we didn't process it fast enough? Good logic -.-

It is not our fault that your internet connection sucks. Use Gproxy.

Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

Return to “Processed Cases”