Nabo. Unfair moderator

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Snufalufagus
Resource Storage

Nabo. Unfair moderator

Postby Snufalufagus » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:13 pm

I posted a DotA thread to rehost 6.81d, along with several others who appear to run into the same issues. The vote to rehost DotA 6.81d is 24-30, and according to Nabo. that's not enough votes to host it again, and he locked the thread. Nearly half of the votes are in favor, and players of ENT are just being ignored. Something should be done about this; how is one person arbitrarily making these decisions?

CreativeLP
Wiki Contributor

Re: Nabo. Unfair moderator

Postby CreativeLP » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:30 pm

How is it nabos fault then if the vote fails? Even 50/50 would not be enough to support a decision. I know u're only talking about a specific version to be rehosted, but if the community doesn't want it u should not blame a moderator/admin for closing the thread when there was no majority that supported this thread.
CreativeLP@europe / LForward@europe/useast

Twitch

Youtube

Hatedmaru

Re: Nabo. Unfair moderator

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Votes were 24 yes vs 30 no - Meaning so far, the community is actually fine with hosting newer versions, and not 6.81. However some of the "Yes" votes, including yours, were duplicated (even nabo. stated we can see your new accounts voting), so the 24vs30 aren't even real at all.

Regarding the version itself, Nabo. asked several times before to present facts that would consider hosting 6.81 again - Saying "cause we want it" is definitely not the way of proposing things. 6.83 and 6.84 have both presented balances to 6.81, and if we wish to apply the "we dont want dota2 map alikes", then we woulnd't be playing neither of the 3 versions, yet you agree to play on 6.81 which already contains dota2 updates, but refuse to adapt to 6.83 due to balances (Correct me if im wrong but besides not liking it, rosh location, balances, you haven't presented any logical reason to disapprove 6.83 so in my point of view you're simply refusing to adapt to a better/balanced map).

Looking at that topic and posts made, it's quite clear that the majority of the community doens't agree with you or with rehosting 6.81 again. I suggest you give these new maps a try, and see how DotA is actually more balanced.

I don't see any abusive or unfair action from Nabo.

Complaint denied, processing

Return to “Processed Cases”