complaint Larz player using maphack system random to banned people

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

FCUDOTA 89
Basic Tree

complaint Larz player using maphack system random to banned people

Postby FCUDOTA 89 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:00 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 539920.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #3
Your Warcraft III Username: apatriot
Violator's Warcraft III Username:Larz
Violated Rule(s): Using maphack system random to banned player

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: complaint Larz player using maphack system random to banned people

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:19 am

Please fix the replay link and provide more information about what you mean/what you claim he did.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Larz

Postby Larz » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:35 pm

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=68895 ban
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=68903 appeal
here is the ban and here is the appeal
I have no Idea what this kid is talking about using random player map hack system
he was playing lc never helped in team fights farmed neutrals all game had 1 kill 12 deaths and 1 assist I warned him a few times in game to help. I was expecting an appeal to explain himself considering he had over 1800 games but I got accused of map hacking that got him killed when I was on his team?

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Reviewed game; https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=68895

Spoiler!
9:40; Skipped a 1-2 reckless deaths between min 4 to 6... Now this death is completly stupid. Goes to side shop while 2 enemies are pushing tower. Is seen my creeps and still goes to shop.. Obviously they gank him there and he dies.

16:40; goes bot while enemy team is pushing mid

20:20 Another reckless death, creeping too far while enemy team is around.

24:00 - 25:00 2 reckless deaths. Mostly his second as he just stands still in front of his tower being pushed by multiple enemies.

26:20 Creeps top lane while 2 of his teammates are fighting in the forest next to him

27:00 Creeps top while enemy team raxes bot. Ping at them, then goes mid, creep a little. When rax is pushed, he finally goes top to help.. Wait nvm, while his team is chasing enemies, he's literally killing creeps within the battlefield.

32:00 After being asked to stick with team, he's killing creeps in upper base while theres a little fight mid.

Conclusion;

However, he did stick with team in some occasions. While he does have 1800 games played, I do believe he's more of those mega noobs who refuse to learn and get better, or simply lacks the intelligence to do so. A 2day warning ban would have been more appropriate, while getting him on forums to explain him to stick more with team and be more careful on his solo expeditions, as they more often than not, result in reckless deaths. Also, you warned him too late in the game to ban him for refusal to teamplay (2min ish before game ends).

I don't see any abuse whatsoever, what larz interpreted as intentional feeding/refusal to teamplay, I would call being noob and reckless. There's sadly no limit to ''noobness'', I personally know people with hundreds to thousands of games still suck as if it was their first game.. The difference stands in ban lenght.

Regarding maphack claim..? Well I didn't notice anything suspicious in-game. Can you elaborate on that @FCUDOTA 89 ?

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Re-post with more info, evidence and replays.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”