I'm complaining about being forced to play 4v3

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Vitamin_Plus_C
Resource Storage

I'm complaining about being forced to play 4v3

Postby Vitamin_Plus_C » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:39 pm

I recently got banned for 2 weeks:

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=68969

Now, perhaps I went too far, but the rules are absurd.

When wave 1 was halfway through, one of our super low mmr players leaked and his lane partner got the leaks. Because he had extra gold, he wanted to play while ahead even though we had a player who straight left the game. Of course he also AFKd and leaked level 2. Then all of us leaked level 3. Then another leaked level level 4 and he stopped building to just go income.

So by level 4:

Leaked 3 waves in a row, playing 4v3, ally only person in game refusing to draw. One idiot on other team refusing to kick. One ally who stopped building because he's upset, but I'm going to get banned for leaving? I clearly should not have to continue playing this game that is beyond lost. So I didn't, used my brain to strategize fastest way to lose to stop my suffering.

And because of the awful situation I got a two week ban. I'm specifically not posting a ban appeal because the rules need to be changed, not my ban. I'll tank the ban, but I never want to have to stay in 4v3 again, especially with an ally who is trolling not sending 3, not building 2, fake drawing, etc.

nabo.
Donator

Re: I'm complaining about being forced to play 4v3

Postby nabo. » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Owl wrote:I did watch the replay. He did nothing bannable. You did.

Anti'ing to prevent units to go to mid.
Refusing to heal.
Selling towers.

He fixed his mistake of being afk briefly.

EVERYTHING you did this game is bannable based on our rules. Your actions are your own. Taking an autoban for leaving would have been a better course of action.

Rules are fine.
Doesnt look like you are banned for "leaving".

Just because another person ruins your game for w/e reasons, does not justify you ruinning the game too.

As for the "being forced to play 4 v e", it is not impossible to win vs 4, but it is true that it is very difficult in LTD...now more so that merc builder has been removed. Autoban for LTD will be changed, so players will have a choice to play on or not and be permitted to leave after a first leaver: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 36#p278036

If you still do not understand why you are banned, you can read our general and LTD rules. Once you do so, you can appeal your ban and probably get a reasonable reduction. You can @nabo. and I'll check it.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Cases”