OPEN LETTER TO OWNER OF ENT AKA MODS OF THE THIRD REICH

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

FrankieTheFan
Resource Storage

OPEN LETTER TO OWNER OF ENT AKA MODS OF THE THIRD REICH

Postby FrankieTheFan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:11 am

Dear owner of ENT gaming,
I regret to inform you that I am on the brink of calling a massive boycott, mainly to the NWU games. Reason : simple, I am a noob. As a result I tend to be bad at the game, obviously, and get votekicked a lot. Now how will I get better if I can not practice?. There is no AI maps for this version so the only choice is to abandon. I do not represent only myself you see, I represent tons of potential gamers that will abandon this map.
Now as a result of votekick abuse, I been votekcked for being a noob which is against YOUR Votekick rules, I reported a players called Braineater. The mod called @Hazardous denied it basing himself on the fact that I was, and I quote "reckless". I am a noob of course I am reckless it's in the nature of all noobs I do not know what I am doing and of course I will die. Then I reaplied it thinking it was just one corrupt mod. After being rejected a second time with the same excuse by @larz I realized that the whole system is corrupt.
These are the links to my reports
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=70463
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=70506
As it is of public nature I will also bring up to attention the fight I had with @aroundthaworld who not only is an abusive flamer and votekicker but also abuses his power as mod by banning me after I tried to fight back on the votekick abuse and then when I tried to report him for abuse he auto cleared himself of all charges and proceeded to create and auto process a ban against me without even a fair trial. That's not how a justice system should work, the same person can not be judge and accused it's a conflict of interest.
Here is the proof
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=70354
The thing is wether the owner of this empire of gaming wants populairty or does he want a SECT. I can assure you that should this continue your games will wither and die causing a permanent shutdown to the game and possibly the server not to mention the map. Not just because of me , I am a simple person that can play other games no worry but this is happening to a lot of other people that sufered the same unjustice and unfairness from mods and players alike.
If you want to continue this toxic comunity that only allows a few to play causing it not only to be SECT but discrminatory behaviour, then I suggest you continue as planned. If you want to be popular and have tons of players I suggest that 1) you change mods : @aroundthaworld, @lars and @hazardous stripping them of their powers 2) ban for abusive votekick player Braineater 3) Removed Votekck as it is used against the policy and against what they are meant to. 4) install a trial system of some sort that will have a jury of peers and not the whim of an abusive mod to judge a person's behaviour.
This can be a new era for NWU and this empire of gaming cause toxic comunities tend to die and fail while friendly comunities tend to flourish. If you disagree just look at Heroes Of The Storm, a non toxic community that is flourishing. Just like the Third Reich hunted nazis and killed them these mods are hunting noobs and banning them just for not being to a "standard" that's discrmination, that is NEO NAZISM.
What will it be MR Owner?
FrankieFanatik AKA FrankieTheFan
PS:The change of account is not to hide or evade bans but rather because of a misfortune of a virus encrypting the file where I had the password to both the acccount and the mail to which the account was linked.
PS: Mods will come here and bash me as corrupted defend the corrupted I will only adress posts from YOUR SUPERVISOR.
PS 3: Ban me if you like but you will lose a lot more than just a player

matdas
ENT Staff

Re: OPEN LETTER TO OWNER OF ENT AKA MODS OF THE THIRD REICH

Postby matdas » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:32 am

Not sure if you are bad at nwu, trolling the players, or feeding on purpose. Which is why you get kicked and no one wants to ban those who kick you.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:40 am

I will just quote myself and mat since arguing with you is rather pointless..

Spoiler!
Game I reviewed of you;
7:30 Low hp, yet goes to creep resulting in an obvious death..
9:40; Again, 1/4 hp and stays near nidaime who has dash.. reckless death
11:50; 1/3 HP alone vs 2. Normal boots vs updated boots and he just stands there by tower waiting to die
~13:00; Chases kabuto way too far considering enemies are fed

Conclusion;
HazarDous wrote:Overall, you (Frankie) simply seemed not to care about dying or not. You are obviously noob in this game, but 0k-5d-0a in 12 minutes of play time shows you didn't really want/care to stay alive, because otherway, you would have found a way to do like everyone else and not die every ~2 minutes.

matdas wrote:Not sure if you are bad at nwu, trolling the players, or feeding on purpose. Which is why you get kicked and no one wants to ban those who kick you.

HazarDous wrote:(22:29:07) HazarDous: hes an idiot who stays near enemies when hes low hp
(22:29:15) HazarDous: people can easily believe hes feeding purposedly
(22:29:22) HazarDous: which is why i denied his ban request

FrankieTheFan
Resource Storage

Postby FrankieTheFan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:45 am

Like I said I do not talk to CORRUPT MODS like you @hazardous. You can quote yourself all you want DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. I am a noob and I have the RIGHT TO PLAY IN PEACE WITOUT VOTEKICKS OR FLAME

Larz

Postby Larz » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:27 am

@FrankieTheFan lets just summarize this your mad at the mods because you dont play well ruin the game for others while not paying attention to your teams advise. Get vote kicked for feeding not only by your team, but the other team agrees you are feeding as well due to reckless behavior, after 5 years of playing.

Profe
Armored Tree

Postby Profe » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:03 am

Well I admit you are a horrible player and you get vote kicked costantly because of it. There is one thing however......you never take advice from people and never follow anything we are trying to tell you. You play with some of the best players in this game but never try to learn....so honestly it goes back to you.

If we ever try to tell you anything you'll either ignore it or will just say that we're talking shit. When in actuality were trying to get you better, but typical of new players they'll just say we're shit talking. Soooo either learn from us, stop feeding, or learn to play an easy ass game.

Not to be rude but for the amount of games you have you should be better or you're mentally challenged.
These users thanked the author Profe for the post:
ArOuNDThaWOrLD (Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:33 am)

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:16 am

tl;dr;
* Your capsing and the choice of the title already disqualify yourself for a complaint.
* If you ban request someone, it does not mean it will 100% happen. If a moderator denies it, fine, post another one. If a second moderator denies it, leave it at that. The moderators know what they do and are actual staff members who know ENT's guidelines and policies.
* Being a newbie does not mean being reckless. There's a huge difference. Being reckless as a newbie is cocky while playing safely as a new player (and observing others) is at least smarter.

All I get from this complaint is your dissatisfaction due to a denied ban request and appeal.

If you actually want to report moderators for abuse, post a new complaint and dont mix three or four things together.
If you have any suggestions, please post them in the proper section.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”