Burnshady abuse.

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

lordmillt
Treant

Burnshady abuse.

Postby lordmillt » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Greetings ENT. I am here to complain about getting swap abused by BurnShady in https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6908024 lobby.
He swaps me to pink from green without asking of it and I told him to swap me back or I would do a complaint. Is this allowed on ENT? No it isnt.

Thanks for lookin into this.
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

http://www.twitch.tv/linco2 Check it out :=)

Hatedmaru

Re: Burnshady abuse.

Postby Hatedmaru » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:49 pm

@Burn Waiting for your input. Thanks

Burn
    Protector of Nature

Postby Burn » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:08 pm

I have unfortunately run out of time to finish my reply, and I will continue my reply when I get more time. I will get back to you guys in 48 hours.

-Burn

ShadowZz
    Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:21 pm

There's no reason why a moderator should swap someone out of their color in the lobby and then proceed to troll that person.
    Spoiler!
    [lordmillt]: swap me back
    [BurnShady]: Pff is the sound it makes when u stick a cow on a basketball
    [lordmillt]: Burn, i will.
    [BurnShady]: shit, took me forever to think of that onomatopoaeia
    [lordmillt]: Wanna bet?
    [BurnShady]: i hope i spelled that correctly
    [BurnShady]: actualy fucked it up
    [BurnShady]: its onomatopoeia
    [lordmillt]: swap me back
    [lordmillt]: Don't test me burn.
    [BurnShady]: !swap me back
    [lordmillt]: Swap me now.
    [BurnShady]: i could spell it in year 11
    [BurnShady]: which was like, when i was 17, which was 5 years ago
    [BurnShady]: millt
    [BurnShady]: u have to accept ur fate

I would just like to point out that whilst it is not common knowledge, this is not the first time Burn has abused and been warned about these exact things. @aRt)Y First day he had his commands I in-boxed you the occasions I am speaking of.
    Giving my input for @lordmillt who gets regularly trolled in ways like this which is completely unfair and bias.

Haunt
    Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:12 am

@Burn it shouldn't take you longer than 5 minutes to provide explanation to your actions. This isn't very complicated case, you swapped someone and then didn't swap him back even though you obviously saw his requests to be swapped back to green.

Lynx
    Donator

Postby Lynx » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:33 am

This is a obnoxious and a personal request, I'm surprised this is even taken seriously. Burn obviously thought he is on good terms with lordmillt but lordmillts recent change in personality is very strange and it's weird to adjust. A year ago millt would basically feel honored to swap with Burn, but I guess respect changes.

Keep in mind that this is a casual gaming community, not an up-tight and formal business enterprise.

Spoiler!
    Burn devotes his free time for ENT/WC3 and has done so for years without payment, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to swap freely. Punishing contributors isn't really good PR
    These users thanked the author Lynx for the post:
    Jabba41 (Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:33 am)

lordmillt
    Treant

Postby lordmillt » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:50 am

@burn I told you many times on battlenet when you were talking to chaos of doom, theres clearly you are trying to stall this topic but why? You keepd ignoring my replys on chat when i told you hyo was waiting for you?
    Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?

Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
      • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).

• GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.

• GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).

For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

http://www.twitch.tv/linco2 Check it out :=)

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:53 am

@Burn As Haunt said, i don't understand why you need so long to comment on something simple - Feel free to PM me later and i'll add your response to it.

Anyways, It should be clear that your moderator status and powers are not to be used to troll your friends/players, so refrain from doing it in the future - Warned.

Processing

Return to “Processed Cases”