RadiantCristal

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Mikodor
Basic Tree

RadiantCristal

Postby Mikodor » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:03 am

How Can u ban someone if u dont know exact case what happen !?!?

Jump 2 fire will U ?

Omg what is happening on This Ent games That someone is breaking rules and complains 2 moderator and the moderator bans player who didnt 2do nothing bad.

How old R U people ? This game is getting crap cause of U who brakes fun of playing even that i SAVED game 2 show that player TWINK whos color was green decide 2 brake rules and u did nothing 2 him but u ban me.

2 many kids work here on This Ent Server and other part i playing which thinks have rules 2 brake everything to talk shit on others and specially abuse !!
Start 2 observ a litle bit of games cause i am 2 old for this and starting 2 hate people like u and Warcraft 3 cause of U.

I am from Europe/Poland and never heard so much abusing from u and so much violance from people like U......

Keep on giving your friends admins and posibility 2 ban people for everything because u can.....

I will write 2 owner of this nice Ent Gaming what i think about it....

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Re: RadiantCristal

Postby RadiantCrystal » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:25 am

You saved game, I banned you, it's under our rules. If you don't want to play by our rules, play elsewhere. Nothing more to tell you.
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

Return to “Processed Cases”