ENT Mumble

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

ENT Mumble

Postby ShadowZz » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Not sure whether this should be a ban request because of possible action being taken and I don't quite know how I would put it.

So we were all in ENT mumble in the IIHL chat playing and a bunch of people from dota chat came in and started yelling, making sex noises, calling us shit lords saying were playing Legion TD.

Names of people :

danhatz
pmg
shadow(x)

They said they owned the server (guessing trolling) and type some stuff about nabo. in chat too. I don't know who controls ENT's mumble but this was pretty bullshit tbh.... Haunt convinced us to use it and we just have guys like this joining and screaming/flaming our chat :/

This happened at 22:14 GMT if you wanna check logs and I don't have recorded proof but you can see in chat log he says :

[22:18:03] (Channel) Shadow(x): im british
[22:18:06] (Channel) Shadow(x): ur not
[22:18:46] (Channel) Shadow(x): HE GOT SO MAD LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

We muted them all when we got chance to and then they started spamming chat and joining/leaving to create messages :/

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: ENT Mumble

Postby Haunt » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:11 pm

Logged in to mumble, they were on DotA 2 channel, claimed they had been playing there and not done the things ShadowZz claims they did. Told them that I don't believe it but because no proof, they get away with it this time. Was going to leave the channel when they started flaming me and pretty much admitted ShadowZz's story.

[23:08:36] Shadow(x) was kicked and banned from the server by Haunt: Troller/flamer'.
[23:08:59] pmg was kicked and banned from the server by Haunt: Troller/flamer.
[23:09:09] danhatz was kicked and banned from the server by Haunt: Troller/flamer.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Cases”