Unfair Chat Ban

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Nore
Treant Protector

Unfair Chat Ban

Postby Nore » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:24 pm

And I am rather sure you still dont understand why you are banned.

No regret, no apology, nothing whatsoever. You've been extremely toxic and I can't really be bothered seeing that on chat again. With that said, as an ex-staff member, you should know how to behavior and what standards we've. Whether you do it on private chat doesn't matter at all, neither does the amount of contribution you did. You dont get some special treatment.

Given your lack of understanding, your ban will remain for another three days. @Hyo @Radiantcrystal @Haunt can then unban you. If you still have any questions in regards to your unacceptable attitude, please talk to nabo.

Your donation status will be applied once I fixed a little technical issue with uak; if you haven't received it within a week, please pm me.

Okay, since you wanna drag this out, now I am demanding you provide proof of this "toxic" behavior you speak of. I am sure that nothing I said was worthy of a ban, or "toxic" as you stated, since I was merely saying that I did not believe he was fit to be mod ect.. which is all stuff he has said to me before, and much more, without any threats or punishment. @art)y idk what you are trying to do here, but it's not going to work. Show me proof of this, and I will accept your 3 week chat ban(which is the longest i've ever heard of). I have seen people flame beyond anything remotely close to what I said, and receive nothing. Mohammed just to name one person, right in front of you regularly in the past. So, this seems personal now, because I know I wasn't all that you are claiming. You are giving out special treatment to some and others you are punishing harshly, then try to pretend that I somehow am looking for special treatment? That is a contradiction, and I deny your claims.

Please look into this poor handling of my situation @uakf.b @nabo. I am being treated unfairly, and idc what he is claiming, unless there is some proof, I refuse to accept these claims that I was "toxic" or whatever; I was talking rather reasonably until he(don_killuminati) told me to "grow up" in response to me saying he should stop abusing his powers, which in turn led me to say some stuff that wasn't "friendly", but certainly nothing "toxic" or flaming. I am well aware of what the standards are of ENT, and this is just abuse at this point.. 3 weeks chat ban for this is abuse if i've ever seen it.
God is my strength.

nabo.
Donator

Re: Unfair Chat Ban

Postby nabo. » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:49 pm

I told you yesterday pretty clealy that ur ban will remain. I told u id talk with arty, yet i see this.

Dont think posting more topics regarding this matter will do you or us any good.

Lets admit. Your communication which at times baits others is not always the best. As u stated before to me, u troll or act like so to those who do the same to you or those you dislike. (Im not saying donk did any good. Just speaking in general)

Complaint denied.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Cases”