bad admin- complaint

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

jackizback
Forest Walker

bad admin- complaint

Postby jackizback » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:50 pm

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 80#p348280

read the entire thread, his claims i proved wrong. he then denied my appeal because his robot antics failed him.

I told him, how do i know when they will send if they ignore me for pinging because pink/yellow were slacking the team

he tell me its my fault i tell pink to up wisps when he was 3/0 at level 8

he tell me it was my fault they ignore me because i flame/troll them by telling them to upgrade king hp

they ignored me cause i ping pink to buy wisp (level 10 5 wisp 1 lumber after i ping)

so it is my fault for trying to help the team because they ignore me for using ping, so u are telling me not to help the team at all and just not say anything ? X D

so if i ignore someone and they solo send, u ban them too?

Lol....

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: bad admin- complaint

Postby HazarDous » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:59 am

After reviewing;

Code: Select all

(21:09 / Allied) Jackizback: 14
(21:15 / Allied) knaa: ye
(21:20 / Allied) Jackizback: MASS GARG
(21:29 / Allied) Jackizback: PUSH 7/6

You and the team agree to send on 14 because of your call.

You then get muted by yellow and pink for spamming at them in cap locks, which is understandable.

On level 12, you decide, out of nowhere, to send on level 13 without any attempt to communicate with green or pinging on the send area. After sending alone, you tell your team to "SEND" and spam the send area.

Team sends on 14 which was agreed upon, by you included and your failure to send had a significant impact on the game.

At this point, without even considering your 2nd solo send on level 17, I can clearly say that you failed to cooperate with the team and the ban is warranted.

@Jackizback Work on your in-game attitude (no more spam, no more harassing pings, no more orders). Stop acting like you're the king, and I'm sure your teammates will be more open to your advices.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Cases”