Owl

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

imtrolled
Armored Tree

Owl

Postby imtrolled » Fri May 13, 2016 1:25 am

Trolled@europe
Banned for !ff https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7710636

purp say " i'm troll acc " , i was leakin every round since i did mutan ( big mistake ) , i propose to !ff , blue is bored incom and constantly leak , he accept, teal obviously know the game and knew it was lost since i leaked about 100 creep at round 6.
RESULT: ban for ruining ? lol 've u seen my stats ? i can do mistakes but i'm really not a noob, even if i were it's not banable
Owl abuse ban. if he ban all !ff there's no players in 2 month. Or atleast do not let us use the !ff option.
" Do not fear justice, but fear the judge. " :twisted:

Mercy

Re: Owl

Postby Mercy » Fri May 13, 2016 10:13 am

Are you really going to post a complaint when Jabba even agrees there is a chance to survive? I don't allow abusive usage of the !ff option - i.e. at level 6 with immolation and all heals. When the king is dead, there is reason for using !ff. I mean actually dead. Not at level 6 when there is still reason to keep playing.

It doesn't help that you dodged your ban and ruined games, either.

Rapporter
Armored Tree

Postby Rapporter » Fri May 13, 2016 1:19 pm

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=88545

The issue is that it is considered teamkilling if 3 out of 4 players agree to forfeit?
He didn't break any of these rules: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:LTDRules
And out of the general rules, only teamkilling could somewhat be applied here (but not really imo): http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules
Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).

I find it hard to believe that this is intended or just. If 3/4 people agree to !ff then the majority wants to forfeit and this should be the end of story. The necessary votes were reduced to 3 (from previously 4) because sometimes 1 person can be afk or just trying to annoy the others (trolling). Either include this ludicrous interpretation within the teamkilling-rule by listing it in the rules before the "etc" or just say that the ban was unjust or put the requirement back to 4 out of 4.

It shouldn't matter if the game wasn't over yet or within the next 2 levels. If the majority wants to forfeit so it should be. You don't get forced draws because you had a noob in your team either. The 4th person got 3 people who wanted to forfeit. Tough doodles, move on and game on. Should ENT ban those noobs too because they ruin my and other people's games? Of course not. Besides that I doubt that the 4th person would have had a good game anyway if the other 3 want to forfeit. You don't play anywhere near as well when you think that the game is over anyways. Quite frankly, they saved him and the rest the time. But that was just a note on the side.

Although I have dodged the OP so far in games because I feared that he might do what his username says, I have to agree with him in this matter and see that ban as invalid and this complaint as valid.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Fri May 13, 2016 1:56 pm

tl;dr; majority voting does not mean the consens among players reflect the ENT rules.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Fri May 13, 2016 2:01 pm

When !ff is used for no real reason, in games you have a chance to win its abusive and ruins the game for your teammate.

You !ff at level 6 with immolation andd 4 heals left, you had 2 feed solos and a cross can ALWAYS recover, even if it takes a little while. You were ok on 10, as you got a cross (so you do a lot of damage even if you dont hold to one line) and would have easily survived with upped king. And after 10 you were fine till 20 as you got a mutant cross + said feed solos.

When it comes to bans about !ff abuse its always a case by case decision by the mods who review it. In this case i agree with Owl and it was useless to !ff... barely any !ff before level 10 when you get 4 heals left is valid, you dont know your enemys income/lumber/build order and you arent close to dying.

You used !ff in this game because you leaked often, you didnt asked for help nor did you communicated with your mates in ordder to fix it. You and your friend (i guess its your friend( just used !ff and teal followed, as teal barely talks too from what i saw of him in his games we played/ i reviewed.

In these cases a ban is valid and the violators can explain in their appeals so we get t know their intentions behind it better. But your appeal was "ignored" by us as you dodged your ban already when you appealed so the ban for using !ff is nearly completly irrelevant (2 days ban compared too your new 1 year ban) So an unban for what you did in this game wasnt possible anymore.

Communication is the key and you should try to fix it. If you cant as you dont know how ask for help.
The ban is valid and this beeing said: This complaint is processed.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Cases”