banned for dodging !

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Jack911
Resource Storage

banned for dodging !

Postby Jack911 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:40 pm

@art)y
@uakf.b
Hi guys sorry for long post and hope you can read it all ^^ Please do not take it personally against hazardous or anyone but i am trying to play in peace without hacks or problems politely with respect to all of you as i was admin at other community at dota2 :)
Discussed with mod what to do in my case and he advised me to do this
Problem is i moved to a new place and this ip is banned from before on ent so i posted an appeal and got unbanned then while playing happened a thing my younger brother did (His account is Crazy911 on ent site ) but he played that game with my account as he used to know my pw before he just did this mistake (as i prevented him from that after it but he really didnt know its bannable ) Courier glitch so he posted an appeal but hazardous ban for other old thing again which is ban dodge

what i have informed with while discussing with mods/admins that evidences is upon items builds and using music as other guy called grypon but i donot believe these are strong evidences to ban me for that long as i play dota2 alot and you can meet everyday people with same items builds at start , mid or late in Dota and i always play games without music as i remember but if i used a music once i think as larz checked and told me it is not that big evidence to be other guy you can check any of my games or all of it if i maphack or not (please , agian i am not taking it personally or arguing just doing all this effort to play in peace politely following rules :) ) and about hazardous told that i didnot play any ltd games , yes because when i joined legion at ent it is other verision of game that i played so i play in other bot legion
THanks In Advance heres part of conversation with Larz and Sorry For long post :)

(00:40:04) Jack911: then larz i want to say that evidences is music and items build but i think that items builds is not a thing as many players can have same builds in dota early or late its about heros right ? .. and music as i said i always play without music as i remember maybe once used one of them but that is not a strong evidence to be other guy :)
(00:42:24) Larz: but its not just one hero you build the same as gryphon its multiple heroes all built the same way with in the same amount of time wich means you farming capabilities are the same after do this over a year I can say that dont happen between two different players
(00:42:48) Larz: ill get to it in a min but
(00:44:53) Larz: jack if it is that you and gryphon are the same it is in your best interest to fess up you are more likely to get unbanned that way a truthfell person is less likely to break the rules again just saying.....so post that complaint so we as a team can get to work on it link all other ban appeals to save the reds time
(00:45:38) Jack911: larz bro i play dota2 since its out and later dota1 its pretty the same (i am not offensive or arguing :) ) and if you keep comparing between players you will have at least 20 people with same builds and maybe with style as well
(01:04:24) Jack911: as i told you i used to be admin in dota2 community long ago
(01:04:27) Larz: as this is just a job and has no reflection on whether i like you or not
(01:04:35) Jack911: and i wrote that in the complaint
(01:04:48) Jack911: yep i am mature enough to know that ^^
(01:05:09) Jack911: its just a game ;)
(01:05:10) Larz: ok then here we go
(01:05:49) Larz: in my experience and with the evidence
(01:06:34) Larz: you are the person gryphon that dodged the original ban
(01:06:37) Larz: but
(01:06:47) Jack911: no i am not man zz
(01:06:54) Larz: that does not mean i do not think you should beable to play
(01:07:39) Larz: with all the time and effort you have put into this I believe if you are .... that you have learned your lesson and it wont happen again
(01:08:00) Larz: i have to give you props on efort
(01:08:35) Larz: so in my humble opinion you should be given a chance
(01:08:36) Jack911: well simply if i am him i will just say or even wont make all this effort for it ^^

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: banned for dodging !

Postby aRt)Y » Mon May 16, 2016 10:18 am

Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon May 16, 2016 3:10 pm

Nothing to add on my side, larz already went over all the evidence we had on you. I literally had to stop collecting it as there was simply too much evidence indicating that you are indeed gryphon.

Ban that was dodged; https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=81049

Since OP is basically complaining on my decision, I'll give the chance for any other staff member to give their input.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi @Jack911

as Larz already told you, your builds are nearly the exact same, not only from the order you choose sklls, even the time is nearly the exact same, indicating both "players" have the same skill when it comes to farming.
-> Suspicious.

The way you buy items in the beginning of the game is the same.
-> Suspicious

You told us you would play different custom games with your friends in you appeal back then after you moved into the maphackers range.
You didnt played neither legion nor castlefight so far.
-> suspicious

You told us on your appeal friends told you you have a good ping here on ent, it looks like you never played with your friend here on ENT, which is quite strange when they wanted you to come here in order to play because of the better ping.
-> suspicious

Back then you appealed your ban on Jack911 one day after an aliaas of gryphon tried to join a game on ENT and was shown that he is banned for dodging.
You told us you moved in the same house like a maphacker. The odds for this are very very very small to be honest, considering the small amount of wc3 players and then the small amount of wc3 players that are effected by a rangeban for exactly the games you play and then even smaller when you consider what you sad yourself. Its maybe true some players have similiar patterns in dota, yes. But the odds for your story are so small that its practically impossible. ON top of this you told us stuff that was just false when you first appealed.

In regards to lex parsimoniae (or maximun parsimony) the ban will stand as your story is just unbelievable considering the circumstances.
We have just found way too much in common wth you and him, and we found it quite easy.
Maybe you will change your mind and admit you just dodged a ban, in case you do you can re-appeal in 3 weeks. Not before.

This complaint is processed now.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Cases”