4gwang - system being unfair?

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

khspww94
Forest Walker

4gwang - system being unfair?

Postby khspww94 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:50 pm

May I respectfully ask why is 4gwang unbanned even without an new appeal made, neither the 6 weeks had past? especially while he still was dodging over and over again during that 6 weeks period.

Thought players can only get unbanned through making appeal openly which is the case everyone can read the reason why certain one get unbanned. I really appreciate to see system work that way, it was so fair. We can see even admins can't just unban themselves, they need to make appeal and wait for another admin to prove it, and this kind of fairness is one of the biggest reason ent is better than other bots.
But now a player offended rules over and over again even after he made his appeal got unbanned privately.
What's the reason behind this case then, what make it so different from other cases?

I respect decisions made from you guys but I can't deny that as a rule abiding user, it is very disappointing to see the system was so flawed. Totally not fair for people who follow rules.

@Larz @Jabba41
F®0sT

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: 4gwang - system being unfair?

Postby aRt)Y » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:02 pm

I assume you are talking about 3gwang, the main account. He was unbanned in the range ban procedure which are not subject to standard appeals. Range banned users can be unbanned at any given time by the administration if the circumstances are right. Generally, users may appeal though to start the process. Each case is unique and therefore differs in some aspect.

As range bans are complex cases with tons of private information and usually complicated circumstances, we do not disclose such topics.

There has been no abuse.

If you still have questions, please private message the management.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”