Abuse of Moderator Priveledges

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

marv7792
Aura Tree

Abuse of Moderator Priveledges

Postby marv7792 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:51 am

Please refer to these posts. Moderator AmnoN is abusing his priveledges as moderator. He 2-day banned me for reasons i explain in the posts. It is truly ridiculous that an enemy player as moderator can ban at will. He even closed my appeal and I had to have other moderators approve a repost for me. He is clearly hiding behind lies and power please take care of him.
viewtopic.php?p=366745#p366745
viewtopic.php?p=366801#p366801
viewtopic.php?p=366820#p366820

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: Abuse of Moderator Priveledges

Postby Merex » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:18 am

After reviewing the replay itself, it seems teal was AFK after round 1 and did not build for round 2 at which point you asked for him to be kicked, also following a votekick. However, as I'm sure you've heard, unpausing is not ban-able and therefor can come off as deceiving our rules.

Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned (note, !draw is not an obligation, but a vote).

It is my understanding though that you have a 3rd appeal up now in which I will be taking care of at this point but please do remember
a couple of things -
*Unpausing is not against the rules, and therefor I hope you actually read our rules
to know what is/isn't ban-able.
*Coming to the Complaint section is a last resort and is preferable if you truly feel
a moderator has taken advantage of their rights.

Following up with this complaint..

I don't see any moderator abuse in this situation though note to @AmnoN you could've handled this situation better and approached it more maturely. I will expect this type of behavior of yours to be improved for the future.

Processed.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Cases”