Doubt on bans (Ltd game)

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

AngelMayCRYXIV
Armored Tree

Doubt on bans (Ltd game)

Postby AngelMayCRYXIV » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:37 am

Hello im here to formally ask only some few things, just so i know how to behave in the future and to refrain from doin some idiot stuff ( im aware that i did some and sorry for that).
My question isnt why i did get banned ( i do admit its fully right and i deserved it for breaking rules, i got too cocky and i should have been more careful), so going to the point, my problem is why i am the only one whom got banned, not speaking in general but on the game where i was banned for.
Im goin to divide it into two things so its more clear:
1) I did post a brq for someone who did leave a game, they didnt do nothing cause its autoban system job
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=92655&p=367022#p367022
So i thought, well if i leave a game in the future and i do have a high stay percentage, maybe they wont ban me since when i posted a brq they didnt do nothing

2)On my last game i was banned for, i accept the fact that i got banned, but why only me?, its clear from the replay that:
Blue left the game after feed.
Red kill steal everything without blue's consent having a huge advantage after blue's leaving.
Rule Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
Red clearly did more than 120 value on 1 hour 1 minuite of game, i know im being too much douch but if we need to follow the rules,
Do not build over 120 value of delay towers.
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 071875.w3g

And i would add that ingame even tho we were speaking kindly to him he started to insult me and my brother, not only us but also his teamate
(00:42 / Allied) Trixstey: PLEASE
(01:07 / Allied) Trixstey: DUMB SCRUB
(01:11 / Allied) Trixstey: SEND hermit
(01:30 / Allied) Trixstey: up king and send 10
(01:34 / Allied) Trixstey: !lms newp
(01:41 / All) Trixstey: gg wp, playing with a bot
(01:49 / All) Trixstey: no english, no brain

(07:29 / All) Trixstey: I jsut said I asked you before 1, scrub, omg <although we didnt insult him>
(07:46 / All) Trixstey: god, done, you're too dumb
(09:07 / All) Trixstey: deep shits these days with no brains
(11:21 / All) Trixstey: you're really mentally disabled, aint you
(11:28 / All) Trixstey: after all this time telling you
(11:34 / All) Trixstey: as you cant see anything through fog
(11:42 / All) Trixstey: would never leak < i dont have mh so of course how do i suppose to know why he did leak? >
(12:04 / All) Trixstey: are you so damn retarded?
(12:30 / All) Trixstey: shut it already, you're proving only you're too damn stupid
(20:04 / All) Trixstey: how the fuck are you still alive being that stupid?

and many more and still we didnt insult him so far...

Im not here for a ban request but to know who is right and who is wrong, i felt like that the moderator whom review my brq wasnt objective, it happened already 2 times. 1 was resolved with no ban, another was locked because probably i was in my moment of rage and said some innapropriate stuff but truth, i dont know what means locking a topic.

I do not know whom to ask help since i already pm'ed another moderator and got only a "Please paste the rule(s) that you broke here. You can find them on our wiki (http://wiki.entgaming.net/)." on my ban appeal.

If this isnt the right section for these kinds of complaints im sorry, anyways these are my problems.
Best regards and have a nice day. (another long annoying complaint)
@aRt)Y
Respect Others If You Want To Be Respected. Think what you did to other people first, instead of pointing your fingers to other people. Don't be such a selfish hypocrite. "So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Doubt on bans (Ltd game)

Postby aRt)Y » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:50 pm

The approved brq in question: viewtopic.php?t=93895

Are you currently playing on newplayer why being banned on the other? @Jabba41 ?
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

AngelMayCRYXIV
Armored Tree

Postby AngelMayCRYXIV » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:16 pm

No sir, Im NewPlayer or Angelmaycryxiv gamename ( forum account angelmaycryxiv)
Who was banned was my brother devilmaycryxv, i helped him post an appeal and jabba41 approved it, but misteriously only ip was unbanned but the account devilmaycryxv on useast was still banned.
We didnt play from the moment we were banned until he unbanned us. Dodging is worthy as mhing im aware of it.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=93966

I ask only why do rules arent applied to some people or more likely take them more lightly than other people who break the same rules?
Respect Others If You Want To Be Respected. Think what you did to other people first, instead of pointing your fingers to other people. Don't be such a selfish hypocrite. "So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:49 pm

As far as i see, the difference is the moment of leaving/pping.

The rule why you got on extraban, while the other guy just got the autoban applied is (kinda):
Intentionally leaving after sending as incomer to give an advantage to valuer in cross is bannable.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

AngelMayCRYXIV
Armored Tree

Postby AngelMayCRYXIV » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Intentionally leaving after sending as incomer to give an advantage to valuer in cross is bannable.
Indeed. But we didnt crossed, we had our own area builds

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:31 pm

Hey,

1) Usually leavers are taken care by the autoban system. But you pulled the plug in order to avoid the autoban (we have 2 days autobans in TD), as the game was about to end you wouldnt have get banned. Thats why we adjust this ban then. I made it 3 dayys (1 day more then usual) as your intentions were not just to leave the game but to increase your changes of winning in a pretty unfair way. ANY action that gets you out of the game is considered leaving. We cant make a rule "Dont Plug Pull" - "Dont close WC3 in your Task Manager" etc etc. You leave the game - You get banned. IN your case it was obvious that it was a plug pull so you got banned for it, if it would be a simple disconnect that looks unintentional the autoban system would take care of it, yes. The circumstances matter.

2) Banrequest you talk about: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=93896
As you see the banrequest isnt processed so far so dont assume the wont get banned or face any consequences of his doings. It was just not reviewed so far. You cant complait about something that didnt even happened.

Regarding your unban. I was working a lot and when i came home from work this morning i wanted to quickly unban, myy internet was laggy so either i faild hitting the "unban" button or i lost conenction while i did, dont know. I was very sleepy and didnt checked again as i went to bed then. Its fixed now.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

AngelMayCRYXIV
Armored Tree

Postby AngelMayCRYXIV » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Thanks for clariying it me now, its now more clear for me, i just had some doubts that my posts were not being taken in consideration. But seeing your reply now, i do feel your working hard. My apologies for the complaint then and wish you all a good day, im pretty satisfied now, keep the hard work!!

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Leaving is covered by general rules and is therefore ban-able. The specific LTD rule is just another specific scenario but does not overrule the general one.

We do not comment on pending ban requests.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”