Abuse of power

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

SirSilence

Abuse of power

Postby SirSilence » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:42 am

I opened a thread in "Off topic". Haunt shut it down because he "DIDNT LIKE" what was being said. this kind of admin abuse underminds the off topic section and my rights to express my fustration with lazy admin. See that its corrected as he told me

Re: why
Sent: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:29 am
Recipient: SirSilence

SirSilence wrote:
why did you lock my post "10 years and crap"

Because it was just stirring drama and spam.
SirSilence wrote:
shutting it down shows FEAR of what i was saying.

That's what you are thinking. What most people think is that it shows that we don't tolerate bad trolls, flame, drama and spam on our forums.
SirSilence wrote:
Please open it back up as freedom of thought and EXPRESSION is one of my constitutional right.
This is not US. Your "constitutional rights" don't mean anything here.

Fix this or i will @Jabba41

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: Abuse of power

Postby Haunt » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:51 am

OK few things.

First, jabba is not in staff.

Second, I personally did not lock your topic. But sure do agree about locking it

SirSilence

Postby SirSilence » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:00 pm

my Notifications said closed by haunt At 425 AM Eastern standard time(US EAST) on Thursday Sept 29th 2016. Lie some more I want a different admin watching this as Haunt seems to be bending shyt for his own gain

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:06 pm

I closed the report in your topic not the actual topic... You don't get notifications when someone closes your topic.

Obviously going to leave this to someone else.

@art)y

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Entire topic is an insult to ENT and obviously a rant. Such a topic does not qualify as off-topic, or any other sub-forum for that matter.

If you dont understand how ENT works, then that's fine but keep the flaming to yourself.

If we didnt like what we read, your topic could have been trashed - but it isnt. I merely locked a pointless topic. You gave your input and that's ok but considering everything you said can be countered with how ENT actual works, there's no point to it.

Perhaps getting down that hate train will do you good.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”