WMW TNG 2.7 released!

Moderator: Trenchguns

Trenchguns
Armored Tree

WMW TNG 2.7 released!

Postby Trenchguns » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:09 am

WMW TNG 2.7O.w3x
(439.95 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

Changelog: (keep in mind, I have only been able to edit the map for around 3-5 minutes at a time because I've been pretty busy lately, so I didn't keep track of every change, I do apologize. This also explains why it took so long for this.)
  • 3 new races: Malware, Mage, and Shoots and Leaves (Shoots and leaves needs balancing so you can not random it right now)
  • Minor balance changes across the board
  • Stock cooldown and timings have been slightly altered
  • Easter egg(unfinished but technically working)
  • Instant buy wood
  • Slight code optimizations, a couple bug fixes

Bunnies
Basic Tree

Re: WMW TNG 2.7 released!

Postby Bunnies » Fri May 18, 2018 3:17 am

Hi Trench,

I really enjoy the map and it brings back alot of nostalgia. However I think this map is too easy...

Back in the classic days I remember the game ending before most ppl got T2 Shrines.There was a lot of team strategy involved such as massing hovers or skeletons. This was due to the fact that players had to choose between building and sending. Currently I feel like towers are too strong and creeps are too weak and this leads to long games and wood wars.

Just my 2 cents from an old school player.

Thanks,
-Bunnies

Bunnies
Basic Tree

Postby Bunnies » Fri May 18, 2018 4:01 am

Also please remove the auto remake function.

Most players dont want to remake the game. If they want to they can find a new hosted game by ENT. This creates players leaving the game and receiving a leaving penalty from the ENT bot.

Please set a timer on voting.. Currently if someone is AFK the voting phase will never end and the game will never officially start.

Thanks
-Bunnies

Trenchguns
Armored Tree

Postby Trenchguns » Sat May 19, 2018 7:40 pm

Bunnies wrote:Also please remove the auto remake function.

Most players dont want to remake the game. If they want to they can find a new hosted game by ENT. This creates players leaving the game and receiving a leaving penalty from the ENT bot.

Please set a timer on voting.. Currently if someone is AFK the voting phase will never end and the game will never officially start.

Thanks
-Bunnies

If no one can vote type -stuck
I can disable auto restart on ent versions, sure.

[WmWG]Ace_Razgriz
Basic Tree

Postby [WmWG]Ace_Razgriz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:42 pm

I'm hoping this works out, as I've been waiting for a non-buggy and challenging WmW since Jeff AKA Aphotica gave up on the project.
These users thanked the author [WmWG]Ace_Razgriz for the post:
Trenchguns (Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:54 pm)

Aphotica
Basic Tree

Postby Aphotica » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:16 am

[WmWG]Ace_Razgriz wrote:I'm hoping this works out, as I've been waiting for a non-buggy and challenging WmW since Jeff AKA Aphotica gave up on the project.

Hi Ace,

The development of the Wintermaul Wars X-Series is going to continue. WmW X15 has resumed development as of this year and is expected to be completed by the end of 2019 with groundbreaking new features, bug fixes, and more challenging mode options. Stay tuned!

- Aphotica

Return to “Wintermaul Wars”