new suggestions for you <3

Moderator: Trenchguns

NoCooKiE
Aura Tree

new suggestions for you <3

Postby NoCooKiE » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 pm

well i decided to give you some more input after talking with people and playing a few games over the last few days.
-you cant upgrade to acid bomb with U or the button it says "A" (thats also the attack hotkey)
-if air is enabled give an extra 20 gp to everyone. so many people complain about air being on that i think the extra boost at the beginning will make everyone in that category a bit more happy.
-speed up timers on Creeps. ive had a few people today talk to me about that, especially in 3v3 you empty out your shrine way to fast and end up having to upgrade sooner then you would probably like to.

NoCooKiE
Aura Tree

Re: new suggestions for you <3

Postby NoCooKiE » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:09 am

also if you block at red/teal so they can get to lightning but not to blue. they go back to mid and sit there and attack other monsters being spawned

Trenchguns
Armored Tree

Postby Trenchguns » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:16 pm

NoCooKiE wrote:well i decided to give you some more input after talking with people and playing a few games over the last few days.
-you cant upgrade to acid bomb with U or the button it says "A" (thats also the attack hotkey)
-if air is enabled give an extra 20 gp to everyone. so many people complain about air being on that i think the extra boost at the beginning will make everyone in that category a bit more happy.
-speed up timers on Creeps. ive had a few people today talk to me about that, especially in 3v3 you empty out your shrine way to fast and end up having to upgrade sooner then you would probably like to.

1. Known, this is with most first stage wood towers. I could.
2.Don't want to, but I could.
3.It's made so you area really incentivised to upgrade asap so you stop spamming units.

Trenchguns
Armored Tree

Postby Trenchguns » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:16 pm

All your concerns have been addressed to an acceptable extent. Thanks!

Return to “Suggestions”