Dave's Suggestions

Moderator: Trenchguns

Dave_Q_Stone
Resource Storage

Dave's Suggestions

Postby Dave_Q_Stone » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:16 am

Hi,
i have over 2k wmw games on ENT and there are still things i would like to see improved.

1. Builders - Tower shortcuts
recently you change the hotkeys to reflect the tower position in builder menu.
I would like to have that ALL builders would have the same hotkey for their first/basic tower : "B"
Most players maze with basic tower and then upgrade them , so you would have to press "B" (build)+ "B" (basic tower) and select place.

2. Ultimate Gods killable
I had recently 1v1 game where while gold was almost tied , i started to get ahead with wood income. 20 to 6, 100 to 14, 500 to 60 and when i reached 5000wood income my opponent had 450. But i lost the game. I start to send ultimates and after a while he was slowly killing them. I went from 25 to 0 without leaking. My opponent didnt send ultimates , so even i had huge lead there WAS NO WIN CONDITION for me.

Trenchguns
Armored Tree

Re: Dave's Suggestions

Postby Trenchguns » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:54 pm

1.I'll try to get a general consensus.
2.I might be adding a (few) stronger creep(s) in a near future version.

lazyguy
Resource Storage

Postby lazyguy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:32 pm

I like the (B)(B) for towers because for the races that instantly build, its kind of a pain for (B) then (Q). Strains finger.

I am unsure how I feel about harder creeps. If you noticed he was killing them, you should have just upgraded YOUR towers and sent anything but ultimates. He can't take your lives if you don't send ultimates. And should he ever send ultimates, you would be more than prepared to kill them.

NoCooKiE
Aura Tree

Postby NoCooKiE » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:20 am

you dont play with custom keys? my build button is z, so its z,q+shift to maze. super easy maybe that will solve this issue for that. if anyone would want me to post my custom keys file i can do that

lazyguy
Resource Storage

Postby lazyguy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:23 am

NoCooKiE wrote:you dont play with custom keys? my build button is z, so its z,q+shift to maze. super easy maybe that will solve this issue for that. if anyone would want me to post my custom keys file i can do that

Tell me how to use custom keys, i had using non-grid. SC2 got me p-whipped

NoCooKiE
Aura Tree

Postby NoCooKiE » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:50 pm

replace the custom keys file with this one in your warcraft 3 files.

everything will be
q,w,e,r
a,s,d,f
z,x,c,v

according to their spot in the grid
Attachments
CustomKeys.txt
(117.88 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

Dave_Q_Stone
Resource Storage

Postby Dave_Q_Stone » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:10 am

lazyguy wrote:I am unsure how I feel about harder creeps. If you noticed he was killing them, you should have just upgraded YOUR towers and sent anything but ultimates. He can't take your lives if you don't send ultimates. And should he ever send ultimates, you would be more than prepared to kill them.

I had mine towers upgraded but he wasnt sending ultimates , and i could send non-ultimates but for what purpose. When you can kill ultimates you can kill everything

Return to “Suggestions”