Remove creep attacks

Moderator: Beliar[Horror]

LightningZLaser
Resource Storage

Remove creep attacks

Postby LightningZLaser » Sun May 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Hi, first I like to thank you for doing an awesome job of updating the map. I got kinda bored of WC3 so I stopped playing it.

I think creep attacks should just be removed. Since the addition of the anti-juggling system, it has become obsolete, and only frustrates people who accidentally build on a creep, making them lose a tower, sometimes an expensive one. I didn't remove them last time because I wasn't sure if it was exploitable, but after playing for so long, I doubt there is anything much exploitable other than delaying one or two creeps. It only punishes new players who don't know how the creep attack system works.

Beliar[Horror]
Armored Tree

Re: Remove creep attacks

Postby Beliar[Horror] » Sun May 13, 2018 8:18 pm

LightningZLaser wrote:Hi, first I like to thank you for doing an awesome job of updating the map. I got kinda bored of WC3 so I stopped playing it.

I think creep attacks should just be removed. Since the addition of the anti-juggling system, it has become obsolete, and only frustrates people who accidentally build on a creep, making them lose a tower, sometimes an expensive one. I didn't remove them last time because I wasn't sure if it was exploitable, but after playing for so long, I doubt there is anything much exploitable other than delaying one or two creeps. It only punishes new players who don't know how the creep attack system works.

Oh, nice news u come back :)

I was thinking the same, I'm currently redoing all core on jass and this was on my mind.

Join our discord!!
Join Wintermaul community, see latest news in -> viewforum.php?f=320.

Join our discord, and follow latest news, changelog and more:
==> https://discord.gg/HtA7NK2
==> https://wintermaul.one/

Return to “Suggestions”