bit@europe

Thank you for applying.
bit

bit@europe

Postby bit » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 am

Name:bit
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): LTD, Dota, some other maps.
Brief introduction: hi. i already was in ent staff and would like to come back.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? differs.
What is your current time zone? GMT+3 or 4
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I know how to use every tool that will help me in moderating, DRM/F; w3gparser; RS.
Why do you want to become a game moderator? i miss ya'll stinkies, and i want to be helpful to the community again.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? i'll bring cheerful atmosphere, qualified answers to those who needs help, in every place of our community, forums, in-game, chat.
Closing Statement: i asked to delete my old account because of some issues happened to me IRL and in here. and no, i dont see this happening again in future.
[spoiler=]i would like to regain my FM rank, but i'm okay with any red's decision. if it's not possible now, i'll work towards it.[/spoiler]

ForsakeMe
Treant

Re: bit@europe

Postby ForsakeMe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:43 am

support! Very active,adequate person. Everybody who sits on forums,chat knows him.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:55 am

I remember u being active on chat with those unique vids and pics...

U actively moved old or finished threads more than doing brqs if my memory serves me right.

U deleted ur forum account all together? I do not think u will need any minimum number of posts, since u served tat purpose already.

In which area of the forum/ENT do u think u will be most active?
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

bit

Postby bit » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:07 pm

nabo. wrote:
U actively moved old or finished threads more than doing brqs if my memory serves me right.

i had most of my posts in appeals section. also dealt with hundreds of BRQ's by myself.
In which area of the forum/ENT do u think u will be most active?

support subforums/ent chat

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:16 pm

I remember u were a cool dude. Hope I will continue to feel the same. Always good to see peeps come back to the community. You stated u wanna help? I support.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

BouncingHitman

Postby BouncingHitman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:09 pm

I'd like to see some forum activity before re-accepting you back in staff. Yes, you might be on chat every day and you were active in past, but your overall present-day activity is substandard.

Lynx
Donator

Postby Lynx » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Why so serious? Just let him on the team again.

SpawnLQX
Donator

Postby SpawnLQX » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:04 pm

I also do remember bit, same as he I havent been here for a while, talked to him now, he didnt changed, he has always been a decent fellow, always helpful and kind to others, but together with great abritral skills and profesionalism, allowing him to solve problematic situations.
His presence is like a perfume to a public toilet in which bunch of fat people taken a dump after whole day of stuffing themsleves kebabs and tacos while drinking only milkshakes. Hmm thou crap would be probably layin in every corner of such place so it would still be nasty, hes more like a perfume and a shit towel, a perfumed shit towel that removes all the shit from the floor.
Bit, you got my full support.
Last edited by SpawnLQX on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TimmyTheTauren
Donator

Postby TimmyTheTauren » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:06 pm

I'm pretty sure the policy is to just PM a red to come back if you were removed for inactivity.
Spoiler!

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:36 am

Agreements wrote:
TimmyTheTauren wrote:I'm pretty sure the policy is to just PM a red to come back if you were removed for inactivity.

Not in this case :)

Well, in no case so far as far as I remember. Even kara had to be active before - since it turned out to be a disappointment tho, I would agree to make bit a blue for now and see how it goes from there.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

bit

Postby bit » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 am

Agreements wrote:@bit - Last time you wanted me to delete your forum account, now my question is simple. Will you ask me this again, if you are "bored" or whatever reason you had last time?
Also what was your reason, since inactivity weren't really the reason for removal.

i asked to delete my old account because of some issues happened to me IRL and in here. and no, i dont see this happening again in future.

i couldn't care less about those reasons now. if you want, i'll expand the explanation to you privately.

Yondaime
Protector of Nature

Postby Yondaime » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:49 pm

Bit my love you have returned to me!! :D Man mate, I have missed you pm me sometime mate.

!Support all the way, bit was an active member especially in LTD always helped users around chat and always brightened up the days with the sarcasm.

-Yondaime aka afk king.

Shameless
Treant Protector

Postby Shameless » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:50 am

aRt)Y wrote:
Agreements wrote:
TimmyTheTauren wrote:I'm pretty sure the policy is to just PM a red to come back if you were removed for inactivity.

Not in this case :)

Well, in no case so far as far as I remember. Even kara had to be active before - since it turned out to be a disappointment tho, I would agree to make bit a blue for now and see how it goes from there.

I got this word for word pmed from Uak when I lost my from inactivity.
[spoiler=]Sent: Sat May 31, 2014 2:41 am
To: Shameless
Hi, thanks for your work volunteering as a game moderator on ENT! Due to your recent lack of activity though, I am removing you from game moderator position; I gather that you are focusing on other things; best of luck :)

If you do get some more time to be game moderator again, just PM red admins and we'll put you back.

Thanks again![/spoiler]

Then again I was an awesome Moderator.

!Support bit
Bit was awesome always active and got work done. I miss the old mod style, none of this grab ass for green.
We Dance On The Brink Of Madness :mrgreen:

BouncingHitman

Postby BouncingHitman » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:24 am

All of the support that has been posted on your staff application here by members from around the community, are all in pass tense: "Bit was awesome always active", "bit was an active member" "U actively moved old or finished threads more than doing brqs if my memory serves me right.", etc.. My point is that we have nothing in terms of you being active as of now. You've been wandering around the community for the past few weeks, yet I'm not seeing any posts or signs of activity showing some sort of contribution towards helping the community. Most community members don't know your past and so when they look at your account, most of them will think: "Who is this guy? Why is he staff?", etc. As of now, you don't meet the criteria for staff.

Yondaime
Protector of Nature

Postby Yondaime » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:18 am

I dont believe it is honestly your decision hitman to say whether or not he has the criteria for staff.. His old acc had what 2k + posts on the forums? Which is let me say well over the amount needed of 25. Most community members? Are you kidding me? Is this entire community brand new or something anyone should remember bit, they will not think "Who is this guy? Why is he staff?" They do that with you enough most likely and I dont appreciate you harping on bit especially for his return. The activity is showing that he is online, perhaps he has spent the past while reading old forums and getting up to date. Believe me Bit is no BurnShady here and he will not be one either. He easily knows how to do the job, it is not as if the work has changed drastically, was never really one to abuse, was always online and active. Want to delay his in-game moderation powers? Fine, but forum wise he will do fine.

-Yondaime

Return to “Processed Applications”