[DotA] Game Moderator of law enforcement

Thank you for applying.
Enterprise1
Forest Walker

[DotA] Game Moderator of law enforcement

Postby Enterprise1 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Name: Boki
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): Defense Of The Ancients (DotA)
Brief introduction: Hi, I'm boki I`m from RS I like girls alot but i lost girls after 7 years, she dont call me back this life is so unpredictable and very cruel. I was on a break so please don't get mad on me you know. Some people need to spent some time with friends and people who loves.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): Up to 4/hours
What is your current time zone: GMT+3
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I was admin in ymc and eleos allstars bots.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: To moderate dota games, to help people in trouble to keep them calmly to follow rules and obay them. Most import thing is to be example to others to know a difference between flame excessive flame how to communicate with people an how to use commands properly.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: Justice law activity loyality and fidelity bravery and help for ban requests and other stuph.
Closing Statement: Hi, enterprise is always been a great hosting service but people made mistakes and some people deserve second chance.
بث الفيديو المباشر

nabo.
Donator

Re: [DotA] Game Moderator of law enforcement

Postby nabo. » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:02 pm

@Hell

Denied due to not meeting our minimum requirement: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:StaffApp
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Applications”