Thank you for applying.
JunZzi
Donator

JunZzi @entconnect

Postby JunZzi » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:21 pm

Name: JunZzi / Ryan
Discord name: nayr#7910
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): LTD and Troll Elves
Brief introduction: Was a moderator for ENT a few years ago, took a break from wc3, and now getting back into it. Spent a few hours a day playing LTD, and now looking into getting back into moderating for ENT as it was always something I enjoyed. A little about myself, I'm from Canada, been a paramedic for 7 years now, most of my gaming buddies call my nayR.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): 2-3 hours a day when I'm on, sometimes more.
What is your current time zone: Eastern Time
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: Moderated for ENT and LIHL for 2 years or so.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: Now that I'm back into playing wc3 for the past few months, want to get back into modding, I always enjoyed modding when I was doing it, and now getting that itch to get back into it.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: A lot of experience, a fairly nice person with fair judgment, I spend a lot of time on the computer a day besides playing wc3, so that time can be spent moderating the forums.
Closing Statement: It'll take me a little while to get back into the grove of things without a doubt, but I'm motivated and will spend the time required to get used to the whole process again.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to consider me as a moderation again
Only a mind free of impediments is capable of grasping the chaotic beauty of the world. This is our greatest asset.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: JunZzi @entconnect

Postby Quetra » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:17 pm

@JunZzi

Hi, although you were a moderator before, we still need to see some activity in the ban request section before we can proceed with the application. It's important that you review some ban requests: have a look at a mix of dota and ltd requests on different topics and give your opinion on the case: identify whether the rule was broken or not and whether it should result in a ban. Once you've done some (I'd recommend somewhere in the region of 10 to give us a proper idea), link them here in the application by editing your post. Don't worry about durations, as we have guidelines for that you can read later.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: JunZzi @entconnect

Postby Quetra » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Denied, feel free to reapply in a few weeks if you feel you are ready by then to do what I asked above.

Return to “Processed Applications”