Triptronic@useast

Thank you for applying.
Triptronic
Armored Tree

Triptronic@useast

Postby Triptronic » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Name: Alex

Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): my specialty would be Dota, I've been playing since it was released. I truly have a deep passion for this game as I think it was a wonderful contribution to Warcraft III

Brief introduction: I'm a fairly hard working and dedicated person. I'm always willing to help out when I can. I believe if someone has something to offer they should be willing to do what they can in order to help or motivate others in order to grow and learn.

What are your current hours of playing time (approximate):
I work part-tome and am in my last year of university. I like to play 4-6 hours a day depending on my schedule. More on weekends but I spend long nights on ent sometimes days. I am very dedicated on this server.

What is your current time zone: EST

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I have never moderated for Warcraft 3 but I have run and administrated multiple Ultima online servers as well as moderated them. Ultima online was the very first MMORPG to be released. I have been playing Warcraft since the very first one on MSDOS. I was 9 when I played Warcraft 1 for the first time. I love this game with a passion.

Why do you want to become a game moderator: Honestly I love this game and I also love a lot of older games. It really affects me when games die off. ENT is not only an amazing server that allows Warcraft lovers to come together and share their experience and skill with eachother but also a great way to be a part of a community and share the passion they have for this game. ENT is keeping our dreams alive! We can't let this game die off!

What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I will dedicate my time and a lot of effort in bettering thus community. With enforcing and educating people on y the rules and regulations. I will put forth as much effort as I can and help other on the forums as best I can. I will make it my goal to constantly deal with bans and judge each pm case with the utmost honesty and open-mindedness. I put my heart into this. Because it means a lot to me.

Closing Statement: if u look one paragraph up that's a pretty good closing statement. But I just want to say I love ENT and I think what you guys have done here is great. I want to help and support ENT Gaming as much as possible. I am grateful for this opportunity . Keep on keepin on ;)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Triptronic@useast

Postby HazarDous » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Hello Triptronic,

Thank you for your interest in helping the community out.

However, as I go through your posts, I notice that you have not made any contribution in the ban appeal and ban requests sections. Please read through the Staff Application Criterias and do as asked. Basically, you have to go through the ban request section, and post your comments. Should X player be banned? What rule did he break? When did he break it? Is there any proof you can include (DRM click, chat evidence, etc).

You can download DotA Replay Manager here. Feel free to ask staff members on chat if you've any question regarding how to use the tools.

Once you feel like you are ready, you may apply again.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Return to “Processed Applications”