EloIsLife@UsEast / Psychology.@UsWest

Thank you for applying.
psychology
Forest Walker

EloIsLife@UsEast / Psychology.@UsWest

Postby psychology » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:48 am

Name:Kody
Discord name:
Brief introduction: Hey guys, I'm Kody. Been playing Dota/LTD for shoot idk 5+ years... also WC 3 before that and Diablo 2 prior to that. Like many of you, I'm a nerd!! I decided, with as much time I put into the game and the knowledge I have with the game and rules, why not switch it up and try to become a mod. I have many hours in the game, many friends, and have always conducted a good reputation.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate):Typically 2-5 hours a day.
What is your current time zone: Mountain time zone
Moderation skills/experience for the following game(s): Dota/LTD player.
Ban Requests/Appeals (links):
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=105051&p=415554#p415554
I have many more ban requests but I was not sure how to look them up, this wasthe only one showing up in my posts, I have followed the rules and made sure many players were banned when they needed to be.
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I have managed a couple clans way back in the day on WC 3. I also do on other video games, and always give people proper respect. I am currently in OCS to become a leader in the Army, and feel as if the leadership role there will potentially follow and help benefit ENT.
Why do you want to become a game moderator:I want to become a moderator because I see a great group of guys already as a mod. I have met many of you in chat, through messages, or even in the forums and have hit it off great with most. I have many friends on WC 3 and I just feel the time for change has arrived.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I will bring ENT another dedicated member who puts in effort, and follows rules. I will bring in a fresh mind that sees both where the player comes from and the mod. I am the type of person to really dig deep into a problem and find the right solution.
Closing Statement:All In all, I am doing this for fun. denied/approved, my feelings will not be hurt. The ENT staff has always been great to me, and I feel like theyre the cool kids of dota! I want to be a cool kid!

supersexyy
Donator

Re: EloIsLife@UsEast / Psychology.@UsWest

Postby supersexyy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:06 am

Here's all your posts: search.php?author_id=22889&sr=posts

You'll be required to post links to ban appeals and requests.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: EloIsLife@UsEast / Psychology.@UsWest

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:22 am

Edit your application or it gets denied.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Applications”