KiwiLeKiller@useast.battle.net

Thank you for applying.
KiwiKiller[QQ]

KiwiLeKiller@useast.battle.net

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:45 am

Name: This information is classified.
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): Mostly LTD.
Brief introduction:
I'm currently studying nursing sciences at Université de Montréal in Canada, looking forward to get my master. I am also very sportive. I used to play volleyball for about 10 years, I got nominated best athlete of the year of my college for 2 years in a row, made it through my University's team but sickness put a break on it and forced me to retire.
I am playing Warcraft 3 pretty much since his release in 2002 (yes, I was 7 years old). I was playing LTD and Footmen Frenzy exclusively. I took a long break of this game few years ago and when I came back I sticked to LTD.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): I got a variable schedule, so I can play pretty much any hour.
What is your current time zone: UTC-05:00
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III:
I'm playing almost only LTD on ENT bots. I've been playing 1200+ for a while now and I am also part of LIHL.
Here is sone of the ban request I participated in:

Why do you want to become a game moderator:
I enjoy the gaming ENT is providing and I want to participe in it. I think moderator are doing a great job already, but I feel like they could get some help. I also want to contribute as much as I can do to keep up the quality of ENT or, eventually, increase it.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community:
I already did bring a lot of thing. As @HazarDous told me on Discord :
HazarDous-2017-03-04 at 12:11
so now you can say on your app that you reviewed 1000 brqs and helped mods like no one else did before

Also, just like @[G-Dragon] said :
G-Dragon-2017-03-03 at 20:28
Good work on few ltd reviews. Keep up the work

G-Dragon-2017-03-04 at 07:10
ur ltd reviews been excellent

Hahahah ;) Now, seriously, I will give some of my free time and work hard to represent ENT as much as I can do. I will also bring my good attitude.
Closing Statement:
Looking forward to work with you guys to keep this community the best in Warcraft 3.
Last edited by KiwiKiller[QQ] on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quentin
Treant

Re: KiwiLeKiller@useast.battle.net

Postby Quentin » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:14 am

Good reviews from what I could see.
Good LTD knowledge.
!support

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:42 am

@hazardous I don't think he is fit to be part of the ent staff. Just my feeling about him.

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:53 am

i like him as a player (although I have not played with him recently), however, I do not like this application. I think he could put a little more info into it and show a little more drive to become a mod in this app, I also find it impersonal just by the lack of verbiage. I just don't like the app, the ban requests seem on point, nothing too difficult. Other than this app, which as I stated I don't like, I support kiwi.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:25 am

matdas wrote:@hazardous I don't think he is fit to be part of the ent staff. Just my feeling about him.

May I know why ? I mean, I don't know you at all, so I find this comment pretty curious.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:40 am

I like Kiwi, but i cant support his application. Kiwi is too emotional and has problems to control his feelings from time to time.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:53 pm

I saw many replays from him , this dude is too stubborn always is like i know all and you know nothing , as n1ll3 said hes too emotional.
Not supporting.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:32 pm

n1ll3 wrote:I like Kiwi, but i cant support his application. Kiwi is too emotional and has problems to control his feelings from time to time.

@n1ll3 I do not apply for LIHL moderation, but for ENT moderation. I would agree with you if I was applying for LIHL moderation, but I am far from too emotionnal when I play public games.
Lord-Miles wrote:I saw many replays from him , this dude is too stubborn always is like i know all and you know nothing , as n1ll3 said hes too emotional.
Not supporting.

Show me one single replay like this. One. Good luck. This is some really big defamation you're doing here. Anyone who knows me just a little knows how I play public games for fun only and that I am always chill.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:35 pm

!support

Imo he is a nice and smart guy. Maybe he likes to troll a bit too much but if he does so it's usually more the friendly-jokes-troll and not some offensive one. I'm also sure he could tone it down a bit if required.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:45 pm

KiwiKiller[QQ] wrote:
n1ll3 wrote:I like Kiwi, but i cant support his application. Kiwi is too emotional and has problems to control his feelings from time to time.

@n1ll3 I do not apply for LIHL moderation, but for ENT moderation. I would agree with you if I was applying for LIHL moderation, but I am far from too emotionnal when I play public games.
Lord-Miles wrote:I saw many replays from him , this dude is too stubborn always is like i know all and you know nothing , as n1ll3 said hes too emotional.
Not supporting.

Show me one single replay like this. One. Good luck. This is some really big defamation you're doing here. Anyone who knows me just a little knows how I play public games for fun only and that I am always chill.

Sure like i am gonna waste my time with you , thats the facts any report i saw from you spam like hell and your always right , same you are doing in lihl spamming as hell , so as i said no support doenst matter if it counts or not , there is mods they can check your history.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:53 pm

May I ask you to elaborate on the emotionality claims?

What's the difference between pub games and LIHL? Competition makes you nuts o.O? Do you think you can put that aside while processing ban requests against friends, and/or using admin commands while in the heat of the game?

cutelittleshoe
Resource Storage

Postby cutelittleshoe » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:46 pm

I think you will do great as a mod kiwi :D He is soo sweet and nice so i really think he deserve a chance <3
MIEZZZZZZ!!!!

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:52 pm

He had good reviews on ltd . Since i do not play/ or seen his personal game i cannot comment on his attitudes in game but review has been decent on LTD, and done quite some post on review/appeal. So aside from his attitudes which i wont comment, i support.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:09 pm

HazarDous wrote:May I ask you to elaborate on the emotionality claims?

What's the difference between pub games and LIHL? Competition makes you nuts o.O? Do you think you can put that aside while processing ban requests against friends, and/or using admin commands while in the heat of the game?

@HazarDous Of course I can elaborate.

LIHL is for me the highest gameplay quality for LTD and I got pissed, once, when people were not taking it seriously, so i rage quited. This is something I admit I did, I had my reasons even though I was wrong. But this is not an application about LIHL, it is about ENT in general. I know it will never happen in public games because I do not have any expectation regarding skill level or regarding win/lose since I only play it for fun.

Regarding processing a friend's ban request or the ban request of someone I do not like:
As a nurse, I already had to deal with criminals, celebrities and I have delivered (Not sure at all if it's how it is said??????????????????) one of my friends and I can say I always did my best, no matter who I had in front of me. As a health care professional, people expect from me to remain neutral and unbiased and provide the best health cares I can, no matter what. And in my view, it is the same for a moderator.

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:50 pm

We all know Kiwi has had his outbreaks (as rage quit, which is absolutely a no go in my opinion - regardless of the situation). If he applied a month ago, I would probably unsupport his applicition. But Kiwi took his punishments and learnt the lesson. Furthermore he's very active, involves in the community and is impartial when it comes to judging. Summing up I think Kiwi will be a good moderator, aware of his obligations and will be an assed to the current ENT moderator team.

!support

Return to “Processed Applications”