KiwiLeKiller@useast.battle.net

Thank you for applying.
Vendeta
Treant Protector

Re: KiwiLeKiller@useast.battle.net

Postby Vendeta » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:49 am

I think kiwi is able to be objective on ban request's, and i think he can contribute a lot to Ent.

!support
D.S. 1989

null
Donor: Enterprise Exorcist

Postby null » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:51 am

Pretty much as everyone else stated on both support and not, however, I'm just unsure how it'll go for him. But then again, I don't see why it would hurt to at least give him a chance and see how it'll go. If you get approved, I wish you goodluck Kiwi.

But I will remain neutral.
Discord ID: null#2675

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:11 pm

I am borderline. He is objective in his requests and appeals but there was a thread, probably in december, that called out people for not drawing and praised those that did and was overall a toxic thread. The thread was archived to my knowledge. I put my input in and was told to keep my comments to myself, etc. I feel like some issues do need to be ironed out as far as attitude is concerned - but overall, the objectivity in ban requests is fine.

lordmillt
Treant

Postby lordmillt » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:45 pm

So, I remember I processed a brq of urs (Got deleted due to the hack so can't link it) where you and the user that you brqed commented on ur BRQ and it started to get really spammed by you and the user by useless arguements which you should have avoided but I hope that have passed, everything else looks on point brq wise atleast. I'll be neutral when it comes to support.
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

http://www.twitch.tv/linco2 Check it out :=)

elokiller
    Armored Tree

Postby elokiller » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:23 am

seems to me like a nerd who will put alot of his time into this + he will to do the things that other people dont like to do.. so definitely !support

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:50 am

His activity seems to have raised (showing effort/commitment), reviews seem to be accurate, also knows how to use moderation tools.

Regarding his behaviour, which most people seem to be bashing in ... I've met him ingame a few times (and also on the forum), and never encountered any issue(s), but let's face it, everyone has bad days, and it happens (Not saying it's acceptable, but it happens) + I'm pretty sure that most people before becoming moderators (or whatever position you applied for) also flamed or acted differently (your mindset/attitude change, no matter how u place it :p), and i'm pretty sure Kiwi woulnd't apply unless he, himself trust that he can remain neutral and have an exemplary (mod) behaviour.

With that being said, i support his application, good luck Kiwi =D

TinSoldier
    Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:16 pm

!support. Genuine guy who likes to help people. He is definitely a bit of an emotional lesbian at times but when it comes to ENT mods that pales into comparison when it comes to behavioral issues.

Kreutertee
    Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:36 pm

I agree, maybe a month or two ago he used to be tense sometimes (but as pointed out, only on LIHL), but I genuinely think he changed. He had some difficulties adjusting to LIHL gameplay, to LIHL people (which are a special type of people ;)) and casual LIHL tk, but I think he adjusted well and got that out of his system. Apart from that, I also played a lot of 1200 with him and he _never_ showed anything unworthy there. His "emotional outbreaks" were limited to LIHL-related topics and from my point of view he totally put that aside.

I definitely think he's ready for a trial period and I'd enjoy having him as a mod.

!support

HazarDous
    Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:57 pm

You know what you have to work on. You will be granted a trial period.

Approved.

Return to “Processed Applications”