zombiezach8@useast.battle.net

Thank you for applying.
bigdaddy
Armored Tree

zombiezach8@useast.battle.net

Postby bigdaddy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:11 am

Name: Zach
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): LTD/LTD HELL, Wintermaul, Survival Chaos,Island Troll Tribes, Blood Tournament TD, Castle Fight
Brief introduction: I currently run a company that specializes in the sale of game servers and vps(s), I'm responsible for providing reliable service to my costumers, I also can code in Lua and partly able to code in C#, I'm interested in furthering my knowledge by eventually attending a Network and Administration course for college.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): 1-7 hours everyday
What is your current time zone: UTC-06:00
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I've ran a few bots before and I have a general idea how they work. I also ran communities in Garry's mod with people playing 24/7 and a active forum, so I have administrative skills with managing staff and etc. I also have experience with using DRM for checking afk, building certain units, or king juking in legion TD etc. I've played over 1000 hours in the LTD hell bot alone. I played Warcraft for many years, even though im 17 it was my child hood game, and racked up many many hours.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: I would like to help the community with my technical skills, and help make this community even better than it already is, by helping to keep disruptive/bad players away to make the game a more enjoyable experience for new players, and old players alike.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I think I can improve your community by applying my technical skills to hopefully be able to assist with technical requests, and also to help with general moderation such as ban requests, etc. I'm almost on around everyday and play actively, so I can help keep people informed of rules/ or any new rules everyday.

Closing Statement: I'm really looking forward for the chance to help make ENT an even better place! :)

Ban requests

Appeals
Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

We know what we are, but know not what we may be. - William Shakespeare

I'm your daddy now ;)

PhyrexianGod
Armored Tree

Re: zombiezach8@useast.battle.net

Postby PhyrexianGod » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:03 am

!support
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

Lord-Miles
    Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:10 am

PhyrexianGod wrote:!support

I don't get that since when peoples below 50-100 posts in forum and not contribute good in ban / unban request , make applications.

Ofcourse not supporting this.
    Last edited by Lord-Miles on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thinu
    Treant

Postby thinu » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Don't know if regular users opinion matter in such cases, but I feel it should.

!support

He's young by age, but matured by mind. Very helpful and kind person. I'm positive he will bring much to admin stuff.
    ---
    No One Is Perfect...

bigdaddy
    Armored Tree

Postby bigdaddy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:42 pm

@thinu @Lord-Miles @PhyrexianGod Thank you all for your opinions so far. (:
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

I'm your daddy now ;)

lordmillt
    Treant

Postby lordmillt » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:01 pm

I would like to see more Brq's of urs when the mod app is still pending, you got some drm usages and such so I would just like to see you a bit more active on the forums in the past 1-2days.
    Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
      Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
      • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
      • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
      • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
      For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

http://www.twitch.tv/linco2 Check it out :=)

Quetra
      Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:29 pm

I have to agree with lordmillt. Based on what I've seen so far, he could be a promising new mod as the quality (and amount within the past few days) of his reviews are good. However he only just started reviewing 2 days ago and had no posts of substance beforehand. I think it's too premature to accept this application for now, I think waiting for 5 days or more is necessary.

@Lord-Miles

I'm hurt since I had around 50-100 posts when I first applied. :(

IMO the post count of the user overall doesn't matter, provided the amount of actual reviews in recent times is substantial. Which in this case, it is considering the amount of BRQs hes looked at in 2 days.

Krsvamp
      Aura Tree

Postby Krsvamp » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:43 pm

I do not think he is a good for this. When I play with him and he using servants when he gets the chance and hacks maps. Na I'm kidding. He does a good job of keeping other people in line about servants and If I catch it before him, I'll tell them about the hack. I do !support him 95% and the other 5% I don't cause he is mean sometimes. Make him a mod.

halo_mauler
      ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:15 pm

I have been playing with LTD Hell zombiezach for a few months now, known him a couple of years. Level headed guy online a lot, mature for his age. The reviews I have processed so far have been accurate. A few people have asked me how to become staff, but no follow up after they saw the requirements. Support

TripleOG
      Resource Storage

Postby TripleOG » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:58 am

Weird guy but seems to follow the rules and be an active member of the legion community.
      !support...

"Level headed guy online a lot, mature for his age. " - Halo Yeah okay lol

efko
      Forest Walker

Postby efko » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:21 am

!support - this guy is promising.
      Image Image

crawlers
      Basic Tree

Postby crawlers » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:27 am

I knew him for a few years and can say that he is motivated and takes seriously what he does.
      !support

CMillzer
      Basic Tree

Postby CMillzer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:29 am

Not sure if non-active forum members, but active Warcraft 3 players count.
      !support

Tal
      Resource Storage

Postby Tal » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:04 am

I have known zomebiezach8 for a while and I can say with ease he is a good friend and someone who can be trusted. I am sure he will be one of your best mods if you give him the chance.
      !support

bigdaddy
      Armored Tree

Postby bigdaddy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:31 am

I'm your daddy now ;)

Return to “Processed Applications”