ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

gameboss
Armored Tree

ban appeal

Postby gameboss » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:32 am

Your Warcraft III username: gameboss
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: supposedly for not kicking game ruiner..
Why you should be unbanned: the ban is improper.

Frankly, i am not sure what the admin looked at when he issued the bans. Supposedly i am banned because i did not kick goolakh for game ruining... well, he was not ruining at the moment of the votekick and we needed him to win.
THE ADMIN ITSELF ADMITS ITS NOT CLEAR IF HES GAME RUINIG.. THEN HE BANS ME FOR NOT KICKING GAME RUINER...UHH.
Now, that was beforce he goes afk, for which he should been afk kicked.

Then 5min afk passed and the idiot poster did not AFK kick. THEN HE COMES HERE TO POST ON US???? What a pos. I was hoping goolakh comes back so we win thats why i did not kick but he didnt.. so ye, we lost. We would of lost anyway even if we kicked him. The poster is butt hurt.

Actualy the poster should be banned for ban abuse, because at the moment he started couple of votekicks on diff people. I have been banned for a single NOT passed votekick, while some other guys get a pass...

Anyway, pelase unban.

Max-Well
Treant

Re: ban appeal

Postby Max-Well » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:39 am

You were banned for not kicking an AFK player. This is the banrequest: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=108216&p=425797&hilit=gameboss#p425797

gameboss
Armored Tree

Postby gameboss » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:55 am

Max-Well wrote:You were banned for not kicking an AFK player. This is the banrequest: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=108216&p=425797&hilit=gameboss#p425797

Please read my post before you post. Even THE FRIGING POSTER COULD OF AFK KICKED GOOLAKH BUT HE DID NOT ... THEN HE POST BANS ON US FOR NOT AFK KICKING...

SeriouslyStrange
Poison Treant

Postby SeriouslyStrange » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:22 pm

@gameboss
Keep your appeal clean.
Do not focus on the OP of the BRQ, focus on yourself.
Why did you not kick when the votekick was initiated?
Let's just play nice.
NOT!

gameboss
Armored Tree

Postby gameboss » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:42 pm

SeriouslyStrange wrote:@gameboss
Keep your appeal clean.
Do not focus on the OP of the BRQ, focus on yourself.
Why did you not kick when the votekick was initiated?

Because as i already said, we needed ES (goolakh) to win the game. I was hoping he will be back because he wasnt throwing before that. I thought he may have some urgent thing to do and be back.

Its a votekick, i didnt not want him kicked.

If the original poster wanted him kicked he had a chance when the 5min -kickafk message showed. He did not kick either at that time. If you check the message log, i tried -kickafk later when i realized hes afk. Too bad, w/o ES we didnt have a chance.

Anyway, this ban is beyond stupidity. I get banned for VK, i get banned for not VK... its a friging VOTEkick. Many times people start stupid VK's. If you vote then they post on you. So i barely vk now, except in clear abusing on my team. Everyone votes. It pass if you get enough votes. Apparently not enough players thought its a proper VK. Then this butt hurt moron comes and post here and admins take his word ... The original poster was trying to VK other people too. Players thought hes asshole.

Just friging remove this vk option or rework it or stop friging banning people for votking or not voting. ITS A VOTE, it did not pass. Its subjective too. Why should you ban people who did not agree on the the kick????? The vote did not get enough votes. Think about it.

I am being banned for 2 days already for nothing...

SeriouslyStrange
Poison Treant

Postby SeriouslyStrange » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:15 am

Denied.
Learn our votekick rules.
You broke a rule; the ban isn't "stupid".
Let's just play nice.
NOT!

Return to “Processed Appeals”