[bezdak@europe]

Thank you for applying.
bezdak
Corrupted Treant

[bezdak@europe]

Postby bezdak » Sun May 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Name: Martin
Game moderator specialty: LTD + Troll&Elves
Brief introduction: Heya, name's Martin, I'm from Slovakia, the "heart of Europe" as we call it here.
Not rly much to say about my life, just a usual gamer dude that spends all the free time sitting doing nothing ^^. I'm a former canoist. What defines me the most IRL is the fact that I am a huge FC Barcelona fan. Also I love aviation and when I'm travelling, the flight is for me always the number one thing to remember ^^. That is also a reason I'm currently learning polish, I'd rly like to work for Polish LOT however I spend much less time doing that than I should.
What are your current hours of playing time: Depends. Sometimes I'm pretty much available 16 hours a day 7 days a week, sometimes I travel and am not here for a week. Next week I'm starting in a new job, so IDK the number yet :)
What is your current time zone: CET
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: No forum moderating exp so far, the closest to it would be prolly moderating of LF's Twitch channel, where I'm also the main guy taking care of his Moobot. Also I had leading functions in several WoW guilds if it's relevant :)
Regarding Warcraft, I'm actually one of the few people that played also Warcraft: Orc & Humans, even tho the Warcraft 2 was already out. However, for a long time I was just a casual SP player (I've spent insane hours playing The Chosen Ones campaign for example) and amateur SP map creator (GUI triggers only tho), until I've discovered LTD and Troll & Elves - that was my first multiplayer experience. Later I found a new customs and played with my RL buddies on Garena, however the only MP maps I rly loved were LTD and T&E. Later I finally quit WC3 for some time (I believe it was for WoW mostly) and i came back a year ago. Now I'm pretty much for the first time learning LTD with the aim to get to the highest level, not only to beat my friends. @CreativeLP takes a HUGE part in this proccess :)
I've never been rly active here on ENT forum until recently, mostly because i lost my password and was too lazy to request new, so I was never logged in. Some months ago I decided to change this and I'm sure you all noticed my activity.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: At first I only reviewed ban requests because it's fun for me for some weird reason. Later I started to also write my opinions and findings, cos why not help mods when I've already reviewed the replay, right? :) Then a few days ago Albi sent me a PM asking whether I want to become a mod. I declined it at first, however I've been thinking about it too much since then, so here I am applying :)
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I like to be helpful in general. I like to answer questions or help resolving any problems users might have that I'm able to help with. Also I'd continue with LTD and T&E ban requests reviewing and add some ban appeals to the mix since I would actually be able to do something there as a member of the staff.
I'd like to add I'm a strong believer, that mods should not ban players from games they took a part in, therefore I would post a ban request in such cases for another mods to review.
Closing Statement:
Here are some of my ban request contributions:

Regardless of the application's outcome, I'd like you to know, that ENT has been doing a great service to me since back in 2013 when I joined and I will still try to return the favor even in the case of denying my application.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: [bezdak@europe]

Postby Jabba41 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:50 am

Hello @bezdak ,

Thank you for your application.

I'd like if you keep your activity up in forum while your application is pending. Contribute to BRQ and show us what you think about them.
This way it easie for us to evaluete your application and what you are capable of doing :)

Feel free to PM HazarDous or Art)y to get invited into our mod-candidates channel on discord, where you have a direct link to the whole staff for queestions or anything else.

Good luck on your application.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Albi
Treant Protector

Postby Albi » Mon May 15, 2017 6:20 pm

I've processed some of his reviews and I have to say they are accurate.
!support

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Mon May 15, 2017 11:42 pm

He does accurate reviews and i have (yet) not seen him failing.
Still, some stuff he wrote is (imo) not suitable for a moderator. Like on his first link, when he said:
Honestly i have no idea how he got 1200 elo but he is a pure hell player.

Anyway, i guess he will refrain from doing such things once he gets the opportunity to be a moderator for great and mighty ENT.

I would support this, if he just had no profilpic of Barca ... there is no excuse for this. No support!

!support
These users thanked the author SLSGuennter for the post (total 2):
bezdak (Mon May 15, 2017 11:44 pm) • Jabba41 (Mon May 15, 2017 11:43 pm)
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Mon May 15, 2017 11:48 pm

SLSGuennter wrote:Still, some stuff he wrote is (imo) not suitable for a moderator.

Yes, as I mentioned all my reviews were done from a player perspective just because I have fun doing them. I fully understand the representative function as a moderator and have no problem with writing more professionaly :)

Also keep in mind - hating on Barca means hating on me! And I remember such things! :P

null
Donor: Enterprise Exorcist

Postby null » Tue May 16, 2017 6:50 pm

So I went ahead and checked through some of your appeals and they are indeed accurate; if I just have to give you a piece of advice - it's to try to act a bit more ''professional'' (though, you seem to be aware of it already, good!) so the OP on the appeal you're reviewing and/or processing knows what you're doing and don't need to have worrisome doubts, but aside from that, I don't mind giving you a chance. And if you happen to make a mistake, don't worry, we all do but remember to learn from them and make sure they don't happen too frequently. (:

Good luck.

PS:/ Manchester United fan here :'D
Discord ID: null#2675

lordmillt
Treant

Postby lordmillt » Thu May 18, 2017 3:01 pm

I have been looking for couple of ban requests of urs, they look good and they are accurate. I would like you keep your ENT Staff updating with new ban request of yours if you have done any new onces lately after you posted this app so they would know you will stand active if you get accepted.

I support this Staff App.

#barca4ever
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

http://www.twitch.tv/linco2 Check it out :=)

AmnoN
    ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Thu May 18, 2017 3:41 pm

I have seen a few of his comments/ posts and they appear to be accurate and insightful. I support this application and particularly appreciate the attitude (responsiveness, engaging with mods to discuss cases/ collaboration, etc.)

@bezdak If you have any questions, always continue to feel free to reach out to myself and the other mods. Thank you for your application.

MoreLossThanWin
    Forest Walker

Postby MoreLossThanWin » Thu May 18, 2017 8:54 pm

Really depth reports and comments. Bezdak have been putting a lot of time and you can see it in the quality and the accuracy of the reports he has been doing.

Still looking forward to be the valuer

!support

Jabba41
    Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Watched his activity the last days. He improved in using DRM quite fast.
    His reviews are neat and nearly always right, if he makes a wrong call in the end its just because he doesnt know the guidelines etc. use for banrequests.
    Situational judgement is good.

If you continue to keep the activity and qualitty up im surre youre a good addition to the team. I know you learn fast so i'm quite sure you can adjust to dota and other game modes aswell for trivial reports.
    Worth a trial

!support
    Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

bezdak
    Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Fri May 19, 2017 12:01 am

null wrote:PS:/ Manchester United fan here :'D

Huge respect to ManU, especially sir Alex :)

lordmillt wrote:I would like you keep your ENT Staff updating with new ban request of yours if you have done any new onces lately after you posted this app so they would know you will stand active if you get accepted.

I'm not sure what are you trying to say here, but if it is a concern about me being active, you don't have to worry - I enjoy watching LTD replays in general, they don't even have to be a part of a BRQ. Writing my findings after watching is the least I can do. I've been doing it even since before I recovered my password for this account and with no intentions to become a mod.
    lordmillt wrote:#barca4ever

Visca <3

MoreLossThanWin wrote:Still looking forward to be the valuer

I'm down to be a lumber bitch sometimes ^^

Thanks for all the support, appreciate it guys :)

aRt)Y
    Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sat May 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Approved.
      Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
        Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Applications”