[LIHL] Mick

Thank you for applying.
dweiler
Plague Treant

[LIHL] Mick

Postby dweiler » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:06 pm

Name: Mick
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): LIHL
Brief introduction: I've been involved in wc3 since pretty much the beginning. I work on a university at the philosophy department.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): 0-5 hours a week.
What is your current time zone: GMT+1
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I have been LIHL moderator for years. I stopped because of a lack of time and because I thought a new generation should pick it up. But it is not happening too much.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: To help the community mainly with vouch requests. It has been quite a while there are problems with this, and with all my experience it is a small thing to do, I can find 30 minutes/1 hour a week to make sure all the vouch requests are being handled.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I will take some workload off of the LIHL-staff.
Closing Statement: I won't be active in-game as a moderator, which is why I resigned in the first place. I don't think it is ideal to have a moderator who is pretty much inactive in the game, but I volunteered for it because I think an experienced moderator who wil do his job (althought inactive in game) is better than the way it is now.
Last edited by matdas on Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Re: [LIHL] Mick

Postby FateStayNight » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:27 pm

allthough its not optimal with the amount of spare time, i support this for sure. Lihl can need any kind of help atm.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: [LIHL] Mick

Postby HazarDous » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:51 pm

LIHL could use your experience atm, approved.

Return to “Processed Applications”