Anda@useast

Thank you for applying.
nicolai123
Treant

Re: Anda@useast

Postby nicolai123 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Maybe just have another mod handle vouch requests?

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Tin's concerns are quite justified on some points. Anda's nice personality and wish to get along could get in the way of doing the hard unpopular things and I have said something similar in that other thread.
I have also seen Anda next to Mick being almost the only person here who is capable of admitting when he made a mistake instead of stubbornly trying to push his view and come on top of some argument. I think a person like that has the best qualification to be a good moderator if we do our part as well, point him in the right direction and present proper arguments when he seems to steer from the proper course. Be that vouch requests, or enforcing punishments or whatever else, I think he showed he can change his opinion and follow rational arguments if those are presented to him.
All of us can comment on vouch requests and also analyze the posted replays, it doesn't have to be a mod who does that all the time. I think @TinSoldier should involve himself more along with other top players in commenting replays thus making their job easier and making sure the league holds to certain standards

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:11 am

While I share most of the arguments for and against your appointment, I also understand you are very receptive to these concerns. I have no doubt you will work on these points and ask questions whenever there is a need for it.

Approved.

Return to “Processed Applications”