Thank you for applying.
Hakuna
Forest Walker

[Fill out with your username and realm]

Postby Hakuna » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Name: Skyler
Discord name: Vakon#1080
Game moderator specialty (see below for choices): Wikian
Brief introduction: I am a pretty reasonable guy, like to help out where I can and am good at writing instructive tutorials and guides. I mostly want to contribute on the wiki, making pages for Legion TD to explain all aspects of the game, and provide a resource for new players to learn about the units, the builders, the history of the game, the strategies for building and sending, how to king control, all sorts of things. Mostly I just want the wiki to have more pages about Legion TD, because currently it is almost impossible to glean any information from it. The precise data for most of the informational pages I will probably need help with from Broud3r or someone, but I will provide templates with as much data as I can get from the game itself.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): pretty much play any time between 10:00AM and 2:00AM Atlantic time [UTC - 04:00], most often in the evenings for me.
What is your current time zone: Atlantic [UTC - 04:00]
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: Spent many years active on one particular forum, though never as a moderator. Been playing Warcraft 3 for ages though, since 2008 at least, though possibly even before. First memories of it are playing dota in school with the lads. Good times.
Why do you want to become a game moderator: Mostly I don't care much about being a game moderator, as I said, I just want an account to edit the wiki. I would be willing to participate in forum moderation, though, if it would be helpful. I would need some training as to how to judge disputes, but I am normally pretty good about obeying rules and so I think I would make a decent impartial arbitrator of said rules.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: I plan to bring my organized mind, my helpful attitude, my excessive free time, and my verbose explanations.
Closing Statement: Not much left to say to be honest. Hope that you are all cool and make a swell team. :)
Who am I in game?
hakuna@EntConnect
ChunkyKong@USEast
Visit my Wiki! Link

Hakuna
Forest Walker

Re: [Fill out with your username and realm]

Postby Hakuna » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:22 pm

I primarily play on Immortep@USEast
Who am I in game?
hakuna@EntConnect
ChunkyKong@USEast
Visit my Wiki! Link

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:36 pm

@Hakuna So to make this clear, you only want to edit the wiki and nothing else?

Hakuna
Forest Walker

Postby Hakuna » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:52 am

Yeah, I just want to help make the wiki more informative.
Who am I in game?
hakuna@EntConnect
ChunkyKong@USEast
Visit my Wiki! Link

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:48 am

Hi, thanks for applying.

Unfortunately, we cant just give you access to the wiki without really knowing you. You can pm/dm us wiki changes, additional info, etc. which we will add to the wiki. Perhaps we will grant you wiki access in time.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Applications”