Thank you for applying.
AndyMaster
Armored Tree

AndyCandy / Isuckhard / Justforgold USEast

Postby AndyMaster » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:48 pm

[b]Name: Andrew Podray
[b]Age:39
[b]Game moderator specialty (see below for choices):Anything relating to DOTA
[b]Brief introduction: I have played Dota on the ENT servers for the last 6-7 years. I would be a reasonably minded / fair moderator if hired.
[b]What are your current hours of playing time (approximate): About 2-3 hours every other day
[b]What is your current time zone: EST
[b]Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: Long before ENT was posting games, I had a bot and would host DOTA everyday.
[b]Why do you want to become a game moderator: You have a need for experienced, intelligent and active players to moderate your games. I fit the bill and I'm active enough to be of benefit to the community.
[b]What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community: Fairness, equality and justice for all.
[b]Closing Statement: If hired, you will not be disappointed. I have played Dota for a long time, I know the tricks, hacks and excuses players use when busted / guilty. I will restore equality in the games, keep an eye out for map / meepo bot hacks and provide a more enjoyable gaming experience for the masses. ;)

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: AndyCandy / Isuckhard / Justforgold USEast

Postby FalenGa » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:34 am

Hello AndyMaster ,

First of all, thank you for your interest in helping the community out. We really appreciate it.

Currently, your activity is very low, making it hard for us to form a valid opinion on you. Your last post was 2 months ago.

Furthermore, you do not meet most of the critical minimum requirements to be considered for the position.
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:StaffApp

If you are willing to put some more time into it, i would start by reviewing other people's ban requests and providing your opinion on whether or not the violation should be banned, why, which rule did he break and when.

Let us know if you have any questions, or require assistance.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:12 pm

From a ban request for possible maphack: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=95406&p=377870#p377870
"You need to the provide the proper replay link, the game name, the violator's warcraft user name, as well as time stamps of when the suspicious activity occurred. "throughout" does not work.
@andymaster"
Response:
Thanks Beer but I will no longer be posting cheaters. You see, when you put all of the burden on the victims to do "all of this crap", you are really just disincentivising us to do the "right thing". I don't have the time required to bring to your attention all of the cheaters I play with / against. I will just let them go on ruining games.

A suggestion? Make the process easier and you will catch more cheaters. . . then MORE people will play ENT games and everyone wins!

This is one of several similar posts.
I do not support this app.

AndyMaster
Armored Tree

Postby AndyMaster » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Ok thank you for your consideration. I will withdraw my application.

AndyMaster

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:47 pm

That was quick.

You may re-apply if you meet the criteria/are more active in general.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Applications”