[Don_Killuminati@useast]

Thank you for applying.
Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: [Don_Killuminati@useast]

Postby Jabba41 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Feel free to discuss this further in private.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:10 pm

You still did not answer anything i demanded you too, and as long as you do not , i will not work with you.
You beliebve we surpress freedom of speech, give examples and evidence
You believe we ( i gues su mean me btw just say it) lack the quality to moderate probably say it and back it up.
How do you believe you can work with a moderation that you deem incompetent and dont care for its opinion ?

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:27 am

I'm sorry Anda , i just found urgent to restore the truth because yet, a moderator complain ( in the form (with the title), and the substance (not recognizing the rule break) ) is not the same as an appeal and make @Mickeythemousie post totally unfounded and quite confusing for 'people who don't know the situation' , but also for active players at that time.
That being said i do think that either you or diablo did a good job overall, thank you very much for that.

Snowblind wrote:If he keeps his hands off Vendeta topic and proves he rly has a passion to moderate again, i will work with him. As i said before i like him, i value his persona but i am simply disgusted by the ways he is willing to get vende unvouched. And im not ashamed to say that public. Calling people cancer etc is a no go for me.I believe also he eihter has to state what precisely he ment with moderation ( or me ) ? forcing people to shut up and not express their own view or admit he ment me personally and thinks i am not fit for the jo. There are steps imo he needs to take to come back to moderation.
IM willing to forgive and work towards a better future though

I accept the fact of not having an impact on the final mods decision, as i said, what you guys doing is a progress and i could not hope for better.
I wanna moderate as i play which means being open minded always up to debate. I will never impose my view and i never did. Dialogue is something essential that i'm promoting, and i'm pretty sure that we gonna be able to work all together.
I like you too Anda, and i do believe in your good intentions here ; also giving you such substantional information as for exemple the 'recidivism', is imo, a progress towards justice and that's something I'd like to apply for all the cases.
I hope i answered most of the questions asked, Anda. Feel free to ask any questions !

Thanks guys for your time, support and also most of compliments towards my behavior. If you guys really think that i have potentially good moderator skill, but you are not sure that its the good time, I would like to say that i wont involve myself into vendeta case and i wanna moderate for an healthy environement. If i'm doing any against that, i would retire myself to the benefit of the community.

Pretty sure im missing a lot of intersting comments here also i noted that we got an external audience with opinions.
If any of you guys got any questions, feel free to ask, i would be happy to answer.

pokemon-rouge
Aura Tree

Postby pokemon-rouge » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:58 am

Well, as far as i am concerned, i think donki deserve a chance to become mod. As a player hes very friendly, as a mod he already show whet he can do, he welcomed in lihl gave me many advices... he handled also many cases, hes not perfect of course but who is?! And as Master Rag'n'bone would say he is human after all ;p

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:27 pm

yes , this and in detail pls and i make it a bit more easy now.
1. You believe we surpress freedom of speech, give examples and evidence.

2.You believe we ( i guess u mean me btw just say it) lack the quality to moderate probably say it and back it up. Why do you believe this?
3.How do you believe you can work WITH! a moderation that you deem incompetent and dont care for its opinion ?

Clear and detailed pls

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Thanks for input, everyone.

While we dont doubt youre capable of moderating the league we dont think the timing is right and you and Anda should settle your differences (if possible).
Due to the current situation we have to deny your application as we dont think its the right time, hoping you re-apply in 2 Weeks, when things have settled down in LIHL (hopefully).

Looking forward to your next appeal :)

Denied.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Applications”